Chapter 13

TOM'S POV

I was taking my regular nighttime walk. I was walking next to the astronomy tower when I suddenly heard a scream. I looked up and I saw the one person I didn't want to see.. But it was rather peculiar. She was falling from the sky.

She was about to hit the ground when out of nowhere she went quiet. I don't know what it was, but I ran over and caught her. I put two fingers to her neck trying to find a pulse and I found one. Her heart was beating rapidly and her face was wet. I could she had been crying.

I took her to the hospital wing and they put her on a bed and immediately started hooking a bunch of tubes up to her. They put a breathing mask on her too.

I left the room not wanting to see her again. I went back to my dorm and began playing on my phone. I decided to organize my phone and as I was going through it I found mine and yns pictures and I started going through them.

After reorganizing my phone I decided to lay down and go to sleep. Yn will be fine... I know she will... She's doing it for attention.. But if she's not... No she is.

_____________________________________________

TIME SKIP

2 months later.

YNS POV

I woke up to a bright light shining in my face. I sat up and looked around confused because I didn't remember coming here. Then it hit me. "I'm in the Medical wing."  I say to myself.

A nurse looks over at me and gasps before running somehwere. I had a bunch of tubes and IVs connected to me. I stood up and immediately got dizzy.

I didn't want to be here much longer so I grabbed the intravenous pole I was hook up to before slowly making my way back to my room. I was still confused on what happened.

As I'm making my way to my dorm I keep getting weird states from people. I understood why they were staring, but they could at least be more discreet about it.

After a while I made it to the common room. As soon as I walked in I saw a group of people. It was abraxes, Lestrange, Avery, and bsfn.  They all looked up at me and everyone went silent. "Hi guys" I said with a smile and cheery tone.

Bsfn ran up to me and hugged me. "Yn! I thought you were gonna die!" "I'm alive." I told her.

Everyone came up and hugged me and I talked with them for a bit before me and bsfn went back to our dorm. When we got in there she asked me something that made me laugh.

"Yn.... Are you pregnant?"   "Haha no!" I laugh. "You sure? Because I heard the nurse say something about someone being with child and there were only two girls in there. You and r/g (random girl)."  I look at her for a second.

"Yeah, then it's that other girl because I'm not pregnant" I laugh. "Ok... Um.. I do want to talk to you though."  She says seriously. "Ok..."  I say confused.

We sat down on my bed and faced each other then she asked me. "Yn what happened that night?"   "What night?" I ask her completely confused. "The next night of your accident." 

I think for a moment. Then I remembered. "I... I fell." I say. "From where? How did you get to the hospital wing? How did you fall?"  She bombarded me with questions. "I don't know. I just remember seeing the ground get closer and that's it. I tripped." I said.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything else?" She asks. "I'm sure. How long have I been there?" I ask. "You've been there for like 2 and a half months." She said sadly. "How'd I get there?"  I ask.

"I don't know. I just got called to the headmasters office and they took me to you." She said. "Oh" I say. Yeah.."  "Would you happen to know what time it is?" I ask her. "Yeah, it's 16:20" "thanks" I say.

"Of course" she smiles at me. Out of no where someone barges into our dorm. I look up to see who it is and it's the same nurse I seen earlier. I wave at her and she started talking "miss Y/l we need to get back to the medical wing as soon as possible. You are in no condition to be on your feet right now " she says ushering me out the door. I comply with her and say bye to bsfn.

We arrive back at the medical wing and they make my get back in bed. As I'm laying down and she's going over my chart she says something that makes my heart drop. "And the baby is fine. You're lucky nothing happened to it." She says with a light chuckle. I look at her.

"What do you mean 'the baby is fine'?" I ask. "Yeah, your child is in Tiptop sshape. Really healthy that baby is." I breathe got caught in my throat.

"You didn't know?" She asks analyzing my emotions. "No... " I say almost in a whisper. She looks at me with sympathy. "Would you like to call your mother?" She asks.  I shake my head. "No thank you." I say.

"Ok, well, you are almost ready to go, but before you leave I'd like to ask you something." She said. "Yeah?"  "Are you considering rehabilitation? I think it'd be best for the baby." She says in a soft voice. "No, no. I'm not on drugs, I just was a bit upset, I'm fine now." I say a little defensive.

"Ok, ok. Well, you're good to go now." I thank her then leave. I walk back to my dorm and then I remembered... I broke my phone. I decided to just get on my laptop and email her instead. I didn't tell her about the pregnancy, I just told her that when break came I was going home to be with her.

Break was only in about 4 days now any ways, so it was fine. I decided to take a nap because I was still very tired from waking up earlier. I took a shower and changed my clothes before getting in bed and going to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------