Chapter 12

YNS POV

It has been 3 weeks and 5 days since Tom and I have spoken to each other. I see him every day of course, but he won't even look at me.

I've been very sick these past two weeks. I've been throwing up, getting head aches, and I've just been feeling really nauseous. I swear there's a sickness going around. But how come I'm the only one suffering?

I've been hanging out with bsfn, Rose, and Mary here recently. I forgave Mary for what she, so we're good. I still miss Tom though. Everyday I miss him more. I know that what we had wasn't special or anything, but it felt real. It felt like he actually cared for me.

I'm sitting on my bathroom floor right now with my head over the toilet puking my guts out. All of my friends were currently out together at Hogsmeade. They asked if I wanted to go, but i said no because.... Well.. You know. I'm sick.

I finally finished puking so I decided to brush my teeth. As I'm brushing my teeth I get a notification. I look at my phone and see it's from Mary. She sent me a video.

I open the video and it's her and Tom fucking in her dorm. My heart dropped. My stomach dropped. I paused for a second. Then I finally realized exactly what's been going on.

I then got a text from Mary. I look at it and it says

Oh my god, I am so sorry yn. I didn't mean to send that to you.

Are you fucking serious

I'm sorry. Yn you know I would never hurt you on purpose please forgive me.

Why do you keep going after everything I have a thing with?

It's not my fault that he wanted me. I wanted him to.

You knew how much it hurts me when we cut things off and then you go and send me this shit?!

It's not my fault he doesn't want you. It's no ones fault but yours.

You're supposed to be my best friend. What happened to that?

Things change. I wanted him and he wanted me.

How can you just sit here and do that to me know that it hurts.

Omg now you're just making it all about you. You're a horrible friend and you don't care about anyone but yourself. So fuck you bitch. We're not friends anymore. All I wanted was your support and you can't even give me that! You're selfish.

|You can no longer message user |

Are you fucking serious?! I thought to myself. I walked back out into my dorm and threw my phone across it. It shattered.

I started crying uncontrollably. I couldn't believe it. Mary and I have been friends ever since we were 8 and this is how it ended?

It started getting hard to breathe and my vision was starting to blur, so I slapped myself to try and get a grip... It worked. I couldn't bear the feeling in my chest right now so I grabbed my key and opened up this drawer that I had hidden.