Chapter 2

It had been 6 days since that incident. Today I was heading back to Hogwarts as were the rest of the students. We are coming back from summer break and I was going into my 5th year.

I was in the middle of packing when my aunt burst through my door.... Again. "Yn, are you ready yet? We are leaving in 10 minutes."  "I'm almost ready. I just have a few more things to pack."  "Ok, but don't be too long."  "Yes ma'am"

And with that she shut the door and left.

After I got finished packing. I picked up my cat and put her in her cage. (The cat's name will be Vera. Change it if you'd like)

 Change it if you'd like)

(I got that from Google)

Time skip
------------------------

Once we got to Kings Cross Station we bid our goodbyes. "Don't forget to owl us yn. At least once a week" said my mother. "Yeah, and don't forget to get a better boyfriend" said my aunt. My mother smacked her arm when she said that and chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep in conta--" I was cut off mid sentence when I was hugged from behind.

"Hey ynn/yh" (your nickname you hate). Ugh. I'd recognize that voice from anywhere. I turned around and hugged the person with a fake smile "Deann! I've missed you!" That was a lie. "I've missed you too ynn/yh" he said with a smirk.

"Dean" my mom said with a monotonous voice and nod. "Cora" he replied with an annoyed voice. "It's miss yln to you boy" he just rolled his eyes. "Ok, well I love you mom. I love you ain't Carry. I'll see you guys next break" and with that I gave them a hug and boarded the train.... With Dean following behind me.

We eventually found an empty compartment and sat in it. "What did you do during break?" Asked Dean. "Not much. Just stayed home" "oh, so... Nothing happened?" He asked "yeah... Nothing...." "Hhmmm.... That's weird because I heard that the Hollingtons came over." "Oh, yeah, they over for dinner" "and their son was there too. You don't think I should know about these things?" "Why does it matter? Me and Tom don't even like each other." "Still. I don't want you around other boys!" He said rather loudly.

"Oh my god. Here you go again." "No. Not here I go again. I don't trust you around other guys!" "Dean it was just dinner. You can't be mad at something I had no control of. How come you can't trust me with other guys, but you are constantly around other females?"  "That's different."  "Oh yeah? How so?"  "Because"  "Because....?"  "Because! I don't have to explain myself to you!"  "That's how a relationship works!"  "Dude. Just shut the fuck up. You're getting on my last nerve!"

I just rolled my eyes and stood up walking out of the compartment. "Where are you going?" Asked Dean "To the bathroom."  "Ok"  "ok"  "Don't talk to any guys while you're there"  "Are you serious?!"  "Yep"  "Why do you always assume I'm gonna be with another guy?!"  "Because that's how women are!" He shouted standing up. "Not every woman is a cheater!" I said... Knowing I was just in bed with another man. "Yes they are!" He shouted getting closer "No. Not everyone cheats on their lovers like you do!" He then raised his hand to hit me... But stopped when he saw someone coming.