Chapter 20

YN'S POV

I woke up feeling some movement. I glanced around my room and it was still really dark.

"Tom?" I asked making sure he was still with me. "Yes, love?" He responds. I let out a breath of relief before asking, "What time is it?"

He taps his phone before saying, "It's only 1:43 am. Why are you awake?" I nod. "I felt movement. Why are you awake? Are you leaving?" I ask. He sighs, "I'm not leaving. I'm just thinking."

"What's on your mind? Is everything alright?" I asked sitting up a little and turning my lamp on. He looks at me for a second. "Do you think I've gone soft?" He asked. I smiled at him before responding, "No. I don't think you've gone soft, Tom. Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm lying in bed with you." He said as if it were obvious. "So?" I ask. "So..it's a sign I've gone soft. Usually when I sleep with a woman I never speak to her again." My small smile dropped. "Usually? Are you sleeping with someone else?" I ask. He immediately shook his head and grabbed my hands. "No, no, no, no, no. I meant that unlike other women, I've slept with you more than once and I've slept in the same bed as you. You're special." I sighed in relief.

Then a thought rushed to my mind. "Tommy, can I ask you a serious question?" I ask him. "Yes." He nods. "So...um..I've been wondering recently, what are we exactly?" I question. He gives me a blank stare. Again.

"I haven't thought too much about that. But I do know that you're mine." He says sternly. "I know.." I say with a small sigh. "Why do you ask?" He questions me. I tell him frankly, "Because I want us to be something. I want there to be an us. I want a relationship with you, Tommy. A real, presentable relationship." He nods slightly in response. "Yn, I need you to understand, there already is an us. You're mine, Yn and I'm yours. But I don't want a label right now." He says.

"So...what then? Are you seeing anyone else?" I ask a bit upset. He chuckles a little, "No, I'm not seeing anyone else. And neither are you." He said that last part more sternly though. "Are you assuming that I'm not seeing anyone else?" I ask happier that he isn't.

"No, I'm telling you that you aren't. You're not allowed to. I'm not going to assume you're not, when I know for a fact that you're not." He said matter of factly.

"What do you mean? I could be." I say taunting with him. He laughs slightly with a hint of amusement in his eyes, "No one would sleep with you."

I gasp, "Excuse me? What do you mean by that? You sleep with me." I say offended. "No one will sleep with you, Yn. No one who loves their life at least." He kisses my forehead. "Oh..." I mumble. "Yes, don't worry, love, they are most definitely missing out. But no matter. What's mine is mine." I smile at him.

"So, if I'm your's, does that make you mine?" I ask with a smile still on my face. "Yes, ma'am." He agrees. "Good. Then all is well... for now." I say in a better mood.

He just smiled and shakes his head. Merlin, I love his smile. I lean over and kiss him. Immediately after I start kissing him he puts his hands around my waist and pulls me onto his lap.

I was now straddling him and our kiss turned into a make out session. I couldn't help it. I slowly started grinding on him and I could feel him growing under me. I pulled away from the kiss and took his shirt off and started kissing his jawline and neck. I pulled away and took my shirt off, but before I could do anything else he flipped me over, so I was now under him. He wasted no time in getting my pants off as well.

He took his pants off and before I knew it, he was aligning himself with my entrance. I suddenly remembered my pregnant belly was showing now, so I arched my back in hopes he wouldn't notice the bump. I don't think he did up until then, either. He slowly pushed into me and started at a medium pace.

It had been too long without him inside of me. I didn't wanna injure the babies so I needed him to not go hard. "Tommy, please don't go too hard, I have to readjust to the size." I wasn't fully lying, I mean I did need to readjust. He nodded with a chuckle.

He started going faster, not harder though. I started meaning louder than I was before. "Tom! Mm..please don't stop!" He let out a small moan and some whimpers. That just made me even more feral over him.

"Tommy! Ahh!! Faster! Please go faster!!" Tom leans down and starts making out with me then starts going fast as we're making out. All that could be heard were my whimpers, skin against skin and Tommy's whimpers.

All this blissful chaos going on then I feel it. I can feel myself reaching my high so pull away from the kiss, "Tommy, I'm gonna cum!" I whimper. "Me too, Baby. Come for me."

We both cum together, me with a silent moan and Tom with an actual moan. I've never heard him moan like that, guess I got lucky this time. He leaned down and kissed me for a few seconds before asking how I felt.

"Did I go too rough?" He asks. I chuckle a little, "No, Tommy. It was perfect. It always is with you." He smiles at me.

After calming down a bit and now a little tired we both laid together on my bed. "I really missed this." I say. "Missed what?" He asks. I smile. "The sex, the just being around each other. I missed it."

"I missed it too, love. Especially the sex." He said with a smile. I laughed a little. "Trust me, I could tell." He kissed my forehead.

I laid down and he laid behind me spooning me. "I don't think I told you this, but I am addicted to you." He said calmly. "You've said something about it before..but that was a few months ago." I said tiredly.

"Are you tired, love?" He asked me softly. "A little." I say. "Go to sleep." He said.

"I know you don't feel it too, but I just need to say it. I love you, Tommy." I felt him tense up like he did last time. He wrapped his arms around me tighter and kissed my head before saying, "Good night, Baby." I hummed in response, then slowly drifted off into sleep.

————————————————————————

Hey, everyone! I hope the new chapters are alright. If you don't mind, could you please vote and or leave some feedback. It really helps me know that people are enjoying the story. If I don't think people are enjoying the story, I'll end up stopping completely because it'll be a waste of my time. Thank you! 😊