Special chapter

Hi guys!, since it's nearly autumn, I thought I should do a chapter related to that. Enjoy :DD

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

" A festival?," Anna asked.

" Yeah, Teruko-kun and the others will be joining with us," Fukuchi said. Cleaning everything on his desk.

" So that means, we have to wear something.....nice?," She asked.

" Well more like kimono for the females and Yukata and haori for the men," He said.

" Don't worry, Teruko-kun already arranged everything for the two of you," He said. Patting the girl's head.

' Kimono?, Are those the clothing which the waist cloth is so tight?,' She thought.

" There you are!, Anna!, Captain we'll be back before you know it!," Teruko called out on the men.

Jouno and tetcho were wearing simple yukata. While their senior captain wore a yukata and haori.

" I wonder how will Anna look in a traditional attire?," Tetcho asked. Eating the egg of a frog.

" She would look appealing. And do you mind keeping your nasty food traits away from me!," Jouno furrowed his eyebrows on the brunette man.

The older man glance to the two. ' Goodness, do these two ever stopped?,'

" Wahhhh!, Anna-chan looks so pretty like a princess," The rental lady praises.

" Uh-huh, she does look good in red though," Teruko said. Tying her hair into a side-ponytail.

 Tying her hair into a side-ponytail

Anna's long hair was styled into a perfect bun decorated with red hairpins

She wore a red kimono with several prints with long sleeves.

The rental lady helped her with her socks and sandals.

She slightly put red lipstick on Anna's lips.

" There, she's ready," She said.

" Thanks again, lady, we'll return the kimonos after the festival and the payment," Teruko said.

Anna bowed in respest and wave back.

The two exited the building and met with the others already.

" You guys!, Guess you got a massive glow up!," Teruko wink at the sliver hair girl.

The three glance to thw young girl. Barely even recognizing her.

" Hmm, Never knew I would one day sense something different with Anna," Jouno said.

" You look good, Anna," Tetcho patted her head. Earning a giggle from the girl.

The senior captain was left speechless.

" Captain, You alright?," Teruko asked. Seeing how silent the man is.

He approached the young child. Grabbing hold of her hand.

" You look gorgeous, my child," He peck her forehead. A tint of blush was appearing on Anna's cheeks.

" T-Thank you, Grandpa," She shutter.

" alright enough of the drama, let's have fun!," Teruko exclaimed.

The evening was filled with laughter. How the mini family was filled with happiness. No worried about anything.

From sharing food to watching the colorful fireworks on the skies.

" So pretty," Anna muttered. She slightly tilt her head. Feeling sleepy from the activity.

Fukuchi saw this and leaned her head towards his shoulder.

Letting her have a tiny nap.

' The color red does suit her,' He thought and peck her forehead.

" Everyone!, Let's call it a day!, firstly we have to return the kimonos," Fukuchi pick the sleeping girl.

" alright Captain~!♡," Teruko exclaimed.