★ 16 ★

Chan and Han both went upstairs

"so what's wrong?" Chan asked, not realizing his hands on the younger's waist.

Han started blushing once he noticed. "n-nothings wrong.."

Chan tilted his head slightly and kissed the younger, making him really red. Chan pulled away and slightly smirked, "you like me huh?"

"I- uh..- wait how'd you know!?-"

"you make it obvious"

"s-sorry..."

"for what? I like you too"

"w-wait...you do?..-"

the older slightly giggled

"but what about you not wanting a relationship.."

"your the only exception, but what about you?" Chan said as he leaned in to kiss the younger again. Han stopped him, "I'll give you a try~" he said, kissing the older after.

--

Hyunjin was outside the door, watching everything. he got so excited as he ran down the stairs, nearly falling. "THEIR TOGETHER THEIR TOGETHER!!" he yelled as he ran towards the others.

"WAIT WHO'S TOGETHER!?" Felix asked.

"HAN AND BANGCHAN-HYUNG!"

"OH MY GOD REALLY!?"

Hyunjin and Felix were both squealing in excitement and they started jumping up and down.

Jeongin and Changbin both looked at each other and shook their heads in disappointment.

--

"should we tell the others now?"

"yeah"

"okay, come on love~"

Chan grabbed Han's hand and went downstairs with him.

"guys we have something to tell you!!"

the others all looked over, except for Seungmin and Lee Know who were making out on the couch. "oh so they have strength to eat each other's faces out but not to get up or something!?" Han yelled.

the two stopped kissing and looked over at Han with a blank expression on their faces

"leave them." Chan said, bringing the younger closer and hugging him from behind.

"what were you gonna sa-"

"THEIR DATING!!-" Hyunjin interrupted Changbin

"you little shit you didn't let me finish!!"

"haha"

Chan was looking at them with disappointment, "but anyway, yes we are"

"y'all solved y'all relationship status stuff?" Felix asked.

"yep!"

"hey, um. where's Jeongin?" Chan asked. "he's sleeping again" Hyunjin replied. "the air is taking over him now!!" Felix yelled, fear flooding his body.

"no- he just didn't sleep last night"

"he didn't?"

"no"

"that's....suspicious..." Felix slowly said

"HEY HEY HEY WHATEVER YOUR THINKING ABOUT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!-" Hyunjin yelled, pointing at Felix. Chan started laughing

Seungmin slightly giggled, cuddling into Lee Knows chest. "yeah they look good now hyung" Changbin said

Chan looked over at Seungmin and Lee Know, they did look fine

well

maybe....