8 - Bahrian GP

The first practice of the season is starting today, my father was very busy but that meant I was able to spend some time with Arthur and awkwardly Charles.

Me and Lewis spoke lots and I spoke to lots of other drivers. Lando and Danny like to think they 'took me in' and have been including me and inviting me to lunches and more.

Including the other day, we went to a huge bookstore. I'm not a fan of books but I was attracted to this book called 'it ends with us'. I've seen it advertised and wanted to read it. Kindly enough, Lewis bought it for me.

The past two days showed me that perhaps my 'punishment' was more of a gift. Arthur explained to me that he is only going to come to a few races this season to support Charles and to check up on me.

I woke up around 6 o'clock. I got dressed in black joggers and a black cropped top with a Mercedes jacket and Mercedes hat. Lewis asked me to wear a LH44 hat but I thought that the press would think that I had a favourited driver in my father team.

As I know Arthur isn't awake, I go down to the restaurant and get some breakfast. I help myself to the pancakes with cream and berries and an iced coffee. I sit down of a two person table and starting reading my book Lewis had kindly bought me.

I look up when I feel someone's presence opposite me. His green eyes looking me up and down than sitting down.

"Bonjour mon amour." He says stealing a pancake off my plate.

"Bonjour Charles. Que me vaut ce plaisir?" I sarcastically reply. 'What do I owe this pleasure?'

"I'm guessing you haven't told Arthur. Isn't that like a rule or something?" He whispered smirking

"What are you trying to do? Yes okay, we slept together! That doesn't mean we mean something!" I whispered back in a shouting toned voice.

"You didn't think that when you were screaming my name." He whispered. I could feel him warm breath on my neck.

I try to get my head straight but I had already caused a drama and I'd only been on the grip for not even one race yet. I had to make it right.

Telling Arthur wasn't an option. I wasn't going to do that to him. Although it might be worse hiding it. I'd rather hide it then make him feel like he's done everytime Charles has something he had.

I got up and pulled Charles to the side. I looked up at him then saw people staring. I grab his hand and pull him to a nearby hotel hallway that had a corner we could talk privately around.

"Charles I can't have this! I can't have you doing this! Coming up to me and scaring me every time you mention Arthur and mention that bloody night!" I shout.

He looks at me and smiles. He begins to stare in my eyes then my lips and again my eyes. He did the triangle move. God it worked.

"We both know that it did mean something. We also know that Arthur can not know. But god you had to be stubborn. There is something between us Nora. There always has been." He said pulling me closer by my waist.

"God why does everything have to be complicated..?!" I mutter.

He doesn't say anything and places his lips against mine. He looks around for a second before opening a closet door and pulling me in.

His hands explore me and I run my hands through his hair. He lifts me up making me wrap my legs around his waist before placing me on the table. I slightly laugh as he kissed my neck placing love bites.

"God your beautiful Amour.." he mumbled.

I start to take control by lightly sucking his neck returning the love bites. He soon switches back and kisses me wanting more.