9 - Flighing to Saudi Arabia

It's been 2 days after the Bahrain GP and Arthur headed home to Monaco on Monday while Im leaving today on Wednesday.

Me and Charles have seen each other a lot. It definitely helps that he's meant to be 'looking after me' and our rooms are opposite each other.

Before I leave I go to the nearest shop and get something to remember my trip. When I was younger I used to do the same.

I go and collect a small key ring with Nora written on it and the track and the frame. Luckily the name Nora is never taken.

I head back to the hotel and finish packing. I hear a knock on my door and open it expecting my father. Instead I'm being picked up and pulled into my room. I start to laugh quite loudly.

He spun me around and our lips collided.

"God Charlie you scared the life out of me!" I laugh pecking him on the lips.

"I had to see you before the plane. Shame Lewis and Carlos are going to be on the plane with us." He said putting me down and sitting on my bed that I had just made.

"There's always time in Saudi Arabia. Ferrari are off to a good start this season. Perhaps you'll finally get that championship." I say placing my final clothes in my suitcase and zipping it up.

I hear the door knock and me and Charles both look at each other. I go to look through the peep hole to discover my father standing the other side.

I make eye contact with Charles who is looking for somewhere to hide. He rolls his eyes and hides under the bed.

"Geht es Ihnen gut? Ich habe dich schreien hören!" My father shouts running into my room.
"Are you all right? I heard you scream!"

"Sorry I was watching my show and Jess and Nick finally kissed and I guess I got excited?" I reply trying to come up with a convincing excuse.

"Why are you speaking English?" My father questioned. Shit I didn't realise.

"Die Show ist auf Englisch, also muss ich gerade Englisch gehört und auf Englisch geantwortet haben, ohne auch nur darüber nachzudenken!" I reply trying to salvage myself.
"The show is in English, so I just listened to English and answered in English without even thinking about it!"

"Okay well your flight leaves in 3 hours so head to the airport. Lewis said he will take you." He answered looking around the room one more time.

I sighed and closed the door behind him. I turned back to look at Charles getting out from underneath the bed.

"Très bonne excuse, chérie" Charles mumbled rubbing the back on his head.
"Very good excuse"

"Je connais trop de langues." I sigh kissing his cheek and grabbing my phone to text Lewis.
"I know too many languages."