13 - 'Just some Macarons'

After Spain, I flew to Monaco straight away and made sure to settle back into my home in Monte Carlo.

My first day back I had a few shoots and small errands. Lando and max very kindly invited me to brunch. Lando decides that playing paddle is a good idea so we all head down and me and lando won against Max and one of their friends.

The second day consisted of me playing with Jack and spending the whole day with him. My mother also told me that the leclercs were going to be coming with us for dinner.

After a while of useless persuasion, I still had to attend. I wore a white dress with a crème jacket. For my jewellery I wore my 'j' necklace and my 'AL+NW' bracelet with a pair of gucci earrings.

My father drove us to our usual restaurant and my father sat at the end as usual with my mother to her left and me on his right. Jack sat next to my mother.

Every time I heard the door open my heart stopped. I watched as people walked through and walked out. I wasn't sure if they were coming. I exuded myself and went to the bathroom.

I started fixing up my hair and adding some mascara. The door opened and someone quickly jumped in. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly who it was.

"Oh for fucks sake." I muttered under my breath not turning to the figure behind me.

"Trust me I don't want to be here either. But, Arthur needs you. He's really troubled at the moment and you are the only one that can help." Charles says bluntly.

"Well Mr SmartAss, Me and Arthur aren't exactly talking at all. We haven't spoken since Saudi." I scoffed turning to look at Charles wearing a designer shirt with some jeans.

"Jesus Wolff, just speak to him. He's your best friend. He has no reason to be mad at you anymore!" Charles replied brusquely.

"Charles, he has every right to be mad at me and your aware of that." I argued back.

"There's got to be one of your stupid rules for this." He groans.

"don't be stupi- Rule number 13!" I shout in realisation.

RULE NO.13: no matter how mad you are at your best friend, you must forgive them if they give you pistachio-flavoured macaroons.

"Charles I need you to stall them for me. Every time they bring up about how I'm not back just change the subject or something!" I say frantically googling local backers open this late.

I found a shop open but it's on the otherside on Monaco. I won't be able to walk and I don't have a car. but Charles does..

I look up at Charles and show him to address. He looks at my phone, to my eyes, back to my phone and then back to my eyes.

"No"

"Charles come on!"

"Forget it! It's my own car!"

"Charles it's an emergency!"

"Fine but be careful it's not like a normal car. It's a Ferrari Nora." He groans handing me the keys to his car.

I thank him and run out of back and get into the car. I switch the engine on and it makes a loud noise which sends adrenaline through my veins.

My mind focuses once again and I turn my music on max and start racing to the otherwise of Monaco avoiding the main roads expectably the HairPin trying not to get noticed in Charles' car.

I finally arrive and quickly order 12 pistachio macaroons which have Rule 13 written on each macaroon.

After 20mins the macaroon are finish. I pay the gentlemen €150 for being so quick. I race back to the restaurant and quickly run back to the table trying not to look like I've been pulled through a bush.