12 - 'Barcelona GP'

On the day of the race I got up early and cooked breakfast for everyone. My father and Lewis had already left so I wasn't in a rush to get up.

I wore black cargos with a black cropped top with a Mercedes jacket and a LH44 hat with my customised Mercedes Benz converse.

Carman came for breakfast as I thought I'd invite her over so she wasn't sitting in the Mercedes paddock on her own.

Jack came running down the stairs with his teddy bear that was unsurprisingly wearing a Mercedes race suit. Jack ran up to me and i picking him up and started to spin him around.

"Nora your so good with kids! It's a massive bonus that your an amazing chef." Carman said eating her pancakes.

"I suppose! Are you ready to go in around 20mins?" I ask placing the remaining pancakes on a plate in the microwave and washing up the dishes.

My mum comes down and kissed carmen on the cheek and wipes the chocolate off jacks mouth with her finger as he squeals watching her spit wipe his mouth.

Luckily my dad had given me a C-Class Cabriolet AMG for the week. It was white with red interior. I don't drive alot but when I do, I don't like speed limits.

I've been driving since I was around 10 when my dad wanted me to get into racing. I never really liked racing myself but watching it was different. By the time I wanted to race it would have been to late so I didn't bother.

Me and Carmen left and I could see her texting George being all cute together. I just smirked and read out one of the messages in an annoying voice.

"Oh shush Nora! We both know you could have that with someone but you always turn the dates down that I set up!" Carmen says not looking away from her phone.

"Carmen they are all 'taking over daddy's business' and 'wanting a model girlfriend' without realising we are actually people not just models." I reply driving closer to the track.

When we arrive there's lots of flashes and people stuck their hands through the gap in my window for me to sign.

We arrive and I park my car. As we are walking to the paddock my heart stops for a second and my stomach drops. I haven't seen him in 2 months. We make eye contact for a second than Carmen pulls me towards the Mercedes garage.

I do a few interviews with German and English TV and I sit in the garage talking to Lewis while he gets ready. The drivers all leave to go out for the formation lap. It's lights out and away we go.

The highlights of the race were max overcame a persistent DRS issue and going off into the gravel at Turn 4 to win at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, and take the lead of the drivers' championship for the first time this season. Sergio Perez came home in P2 to make it Red Bull's second one-two finish of the season, ahead of a battling George in P3.

Like max, home favourite Carlo also went off into the gravel at Turn 4 but recovered to finish in P4, ahead of a flying Lewis Hamilton in P5. Lewis recovered all the way from P19, after a collision with Kevin Magnussen on the opening lap left the Mercedes driver with a left-front puncture. Fernando Alonso recovered from starting at the back of the grid to take P9 in his home race.

Zhou Guanyu and Charles were the two drivers to retire from the race. Leclerc looked set to extend his lead at the top of the drivers' championship, leading the race comfortably early on before a power unit issue forced him to retire from the race.

After the race finished I cheered for George on the podium and headed back to the garage to pick up my stuff and get pulled away quickly.

"Where the fuck have you been?! You leave a note in my hotel room then vanish for 2 months?!" Charles shouts angrily.