Chatper 2

Chapter 2

FriendlyFire

▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎

"This is why no one at school likes you, because you guys are a bunch of assholes," he said in monotoned voice, as he stared right at Stan

"What?! That's not true people at school like us! Right Kyle?!" Stan yelled offended by what Craig had said.

It seemed as if a fight was about to start between the two boys, as soon Kyle came in yelling and backing up Stan, while Clyde went shoving his chest forward to counter Kyle.

This all begs the question, how did this all start? What caused this argument? And why were they even fighting?

It started with a simple phone call.

After Nando and Sammy agreed on the idea of becoming friends with the other boys, Sammy noticed the messages that he had received. All of which were from Stan, some apologizing, others were simple questions. It wasn't until Stan asked about getting to know him, where Sammy had a simple idea.

Texting was not something Sammy liked, he hated waiting and reading. As well as not knowing what the other person meant, because tones over texts are different. So with one press he called Stan, in which he regretted because then he would have to act like scholar Sammy, instead of regular Sammy.

"Hey?.." Stan's voice came from the phone, slightly echoing through the room.

Sammy thought about what to say, making the silence even more awkward. Why was he so nervous? He never got like this? Was he really this scared of getting close to others, because if so then he should have never decided on talking to the others.

Panicking on what to say he stared at the phone, all of which Nando saw. And he had to cover his mouth, because his laugh would surly come through. Who wouldn't laugh at the total awkwardness? After all Nando believed, if it wasn't me then who cares.

"Um hello? Are you there Sammy" Stan questioned again, sounding concerned from the few seconds that passed. Which only cause Sammy to feel bad and come up with something quickly.

"Sorry! I mean, sorry I'm here. Just lost focus..." his voice cracked before he fully straightened himself. But internally he cursed himself because that was totally out of character.

On the other side of the phone with Stan, he just smiled at the voice. Thank god he didn't prank call him, not that he believed Sammy would prank call him. Or he believed he wouldn't he would.

A call out of no where did scare him, but he answered immediately, all so he can become good friends with the boy. Sammy wanted to become good friends, Stan thought. Because he did say to text him anytime, so it must mean something, or maybe he was just thinking it that way because his imagine of Sammy completely changed.

After a smile, an imagine can change, but he wasn't completely sure why. Even so, he did want to become good friends with the boy.

"It's alright, but what's with the sudden call? Not that I mind! Just surprised that you wanted to call?" Stan asked, part of him knew that he was glad Sammy called. While the other part didn't believe it.

Sammy finally relaxed, had the phone between his hands while his eyes started at Nando. The shorter boy got over his laughing fit and was waiting for what Sammy would tell him.

It would be dumb just to say, "oh because me and Nando agreed to be your friends even though we never wanted friends after what happened to us last year," so Nando knew it wasn't for that reason. So why call, instead of text. Was he actually serious about the friends idea.