Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Pretty girls

▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎

Studying in silence in his World history class wasn't something he enjoyed, but Sammy had to do what was right if he wanted to get good grades. Even if that meant being bored and almost falling asleep.

Next to him though was already an asleep Nando, who the second silent study session started plugged in his earbuds and started to take a nap.

He had barely gotten any sleep last night, too busy finalizing one of his digital art works. It had been a while since he posted and his secret coonstagram account was getting dry. So he spent all night drawing something up, which only caused him to be passed out in this class

As Sammy reads the same line in his notebook for the fifth time that day, he felt a touch on his shoulder. Turning to look behind him he saw a pretty girl dressed in purple. Her long black hair laid perfectly over her shoulders, while the purple sweater she wore suited her pale skin.

"Hi Sammy," the girl smiled holding a notebook in hand.

"Oh hello," Sammy smiled back. He knew the girl, she seemed familiar. Like he had talked to her once, or maybe even heard of her. But he just couldn't point a finger to it. "Is something wrong?"

The girl just shook her head as she pulled up a chair next to his desk and sat down, "not really, I just wanted to ask you for help,"

Understanding, Sammy turned his chair towards her and looked down at her notebook, "what do you need help with? I'm happy to help you,"

By the time Sammy turned to face the girl Nando had moved his chair right in front of his desk. Not caring if he wasn't invited. He had a sleepy look to his face as he laid his head down on Sammy's note book and stared at the girl.

"Why would you need help with school work? I thought... you were like smart?" Nando yawned.

The girl didn't say anything, she just looked at the boy and sighed, "Hi Nando, also yeah I don't need help with school work," she sighed

"What?" Sammy said confused as he looked at the girl, "then why did you come to me?"

"That's Wendy, she's like the student council President. Didn't you know Sammy?" Nando said turning his head towards the boy. He rubbed his eyes slightly as he tried to wake up.

Wendy? The same Wendy that dumped Stan? The Wendy that's a bitch and strung Stan along? She's the student council president?

No wonder Sammy believed he heard or saw the girl before. She was the same girl that did morning announcements and would do speeches at school assemblies. How had he not noticed that yet?

"Did you really not know?" Wendy giggled into her hand as she looked at the boy.

He blushed slightly, "sorry, I guess I was so focused on school work that I didn't pay attention to detail,"

"Well I'm glad we can meet properly now, like Nando said before I'm Wendy Testaburger and I'm the student council president. I wanted to talk to you since you arrived," she smiled leaning forward.

Causing Sammy to look at her confused. She said him, only him. What about Nando, was she ignoring the fact he was here. Or maybe she just miss spoken.

"Wow guess they were right, you are a chick magnet," Nando snickered to himself as he looked at Sammy.

After they had told Sammy he attracted females, Sammy kept on denying it. Saying that it wasn't like that, even if it definitely was. They also had a whole discussion over it through the gc as they tried to force that information into his head, yet he still denied it.