Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Our place

▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎

"No," Nando Replied as he licked his cherry flavored lollipop, he never really liked cherry. He was more of a blue raspberry kind of guy, but cherry lollipops looked cuter. Something he hadn't thought about in a while, but there are lots of things he didn't think of about. One being what Clyde had just asked.

"What's the issue?! Come on! I want to see what kind of stuff you guys got!" Clyde pouted as he wrapped his arm around Nando, to which Nando just tensed. Right before calming down and rolling his eyes.

"No offense Clyde? But I kinda agree with Nando on this one..." Sammy said with a sheepish smile. He had been on the other side of Nando.

Craig didn't bother saying anything, not that he didn't care. Which he often didn't, but budging would be a waste when the two guys seemed keen on keeping the place a secret. A secret, of just the two of them.

"Why not?" He said with the same monotone voice, and a simple raised eyebrow.

He never said much to the twins, since the first meeting and the gc. He often stayed around Tweek, not bothering to show interest in anyone else. So why would he ask, was he also curious about their room.

Not expecting Craig to but in everyone turned to him and gave a confused look. Being the master of avoidance, just like his mother, Nando just changed the subject "why do care? You wanna see our place?" Nando spoke taling his lollipop out his mouth and replacing it was a small smirk on his lips.

When those words came out his mouth, Craig actually too the time to think about it. Actually he was surprised he also spoke, he usually didn't care and just hung around the two because Tweek liked them, as well the Tolkien and Clyde. But why was he so interested now, and why those two of all people.

"I guess, I want to get to know you two better?" He said more like a question to himself then anything.

This automatically caught the attention of everyone, they turned to Craig as the waited for him to continue, but he didn't. He instead stopped there and looked at Nando and Sammy. To whom he expected to reply back with a yes or another question.

Only to get a reply that surprised him.

"Then let's go to your place first," Nando said before plopping the lollipop back in his mouth.

"Wait what?" Craig said confused as he looked at them with a raised eyebrow

"Yeah what Craig said?!" Clyde jumped as he looked at the two surprised, "why Craig's place?! I want to see your place!"

Nando just stepped towards Clyde gave him a pat on the shoulder, "because despite the amount of times we have hung out, we really don't know much about Craig,"

"So we kinda want to get to know him before he get's to know us," Sammy continued as he looked at Craig with a smile.

Thinking about it now, Craig didn't mind the idea. Actually he was okay with the two going to see his place, but he didn't like the idea of everyone going over. Or maybe he liked idea of the three just being alone.

"No," he said plainly as he flipped the two off, continuing to walk alongside with Tweek.

"GAH! Craig, really? Why not?!" Tweek asked confused, Craig usually let Tweek come over so why didn't he want the other two to come over.

Craig just looked at Tweek and sighed, "because I don't want everyone at my place, that would be annoying,"

Hearing this, Nando got an idea. Pulling out his phone he sent a text or at least tried to send a text to Sammy, because sending a text to Craig would be hard. He was pretty sure whenever he texted in the gc, no one could understand what he was saying expect for Sammy. Thank you to everyone who said nothing about his misspelled words, it made Nando feel less self conscious.