Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Late night walks
▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎

This had to be the stupidest thing Sammy and Nando had done so far. Well the stupidest thing they have done in South Park, and Sammy had ever right in him to smack the shit out of Nando. Because he didn't really want to be out here late at night, not to mention looking like actual criminals.

At the moment it seemed that the two found themselves at the most dangerous part of South Park wearing all black and sneaking around as if they are wanted criminals. All because Nando was still interested in finding out the identities of some heroes.

It all started that night when Nando had the bright idea of doing a steak out, or more so setting up a trap to catch the heroes. And of course Sammy shut that idea down because it was stupid. But when the shorter boy started to throw a tantrum, Sammy final agreed to a simple look out. What he didn't agree to though, was going into a dangerous neighborhood and walking at night.

"You're so gonna get kidnapped or mugged," Sammy sighed. He lifted his hood up to cover his head and ear muffs.

Nando just turned to him with a frown, "nah uh, what about you? Why am I the only one getting mugged and kidnapped?"

"Because unlike you I have lived in a neighborhood like this and not to mention I'm stronger then you," Sammy rolled his eyes.

Nando just huffed and turned back around, he ignored Sammy's comment. It's not like he was actually in any real danger, because he knew if anything happened to him Sammy would jump in and stop it. But it annoyed Nando that Sammy wasn't having as much fun as he was. He wanted Sammy to enjoy the hunt like he was, he also wanted Sammy to at least help out a little more.

Sighing Nando just pulled out his phone and started scrolling through his phone, he had a list of notes that he managed to take during his internet searches. Many news papers and blogs say that they often come out at night and are seen around the most dangerous side of South Park. So how come they haven't seen anyone yet. Did Nando have to commit an actual crime to bring them to him?

Sammy just watched the boy look at his phone, he held a camera in one hand while the other was free to do whatever. It wasn't that he minded the idea of looking for super heroes, it was more that he was unsure if they would actually find them. He knew they existed, actually he only believed they did since Tolkien and Kyle told him. Even so, he was reluctant to believe everything else Nando said.

So standing alone as random noises echo the streets, wasn't something he wanted to do. Not to mention that these streets reminded him back when he lived with his mom, so it did bug the boy a bit.

"You wanna start a fake mugging?" Nando said looking at Sammy.

"Sure why not?" Sammy shrugged.

"Wait really?"

"I literally have nothing better to do. Not to mention it would be fun," Sammy smiled as he put one of his hands in his pocket.

Nando eyes widened and he smiled back at the boy. He didn't expect Sammy to agree so quickly, it was more of a 60/40 chance that the boy would agree. Sammy really hasn't done anything this stupid in a while, it was like the more they lived here the more Sammy and Nando were comfortable, they were getting back to who they were. Because back then, they really were different people.

And so, Nando instructed the plan, in hopes that they might attract at least one superhero. If they managed to get all of them here then he really would be so super lucky.