Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Vamps vs goths
▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎

"So what's the deal with the fangs?" Nando asked as he leaned over the table.

"Nando please, you look like you're scaring him," Sammy sighed as he pulled the back of Nando's shirt.

It was another time where the two found themselves in the library looking for text books. But this time, instead of finding text books they found someone strange kids.

Sammy didn't feel like talking to any of them, he also didn't feel the need to approach them. He just wanted to get a few books then leave the library, plus their break just started so he wanted enough time to hang out with the gang.

But to his disappointment, Nando had started to approach them without even thinking.

"We're vampires," Mike smiled

"Cool," Nando said

"What?" Sammy said at the same time

"You see, it's not uncommon to find us vampires around these part," Mike continued

"Yeah, we usually hang around the library and read twilight books," Katie, also known as bloodrayne said.

"Is this some type of roleplay thing or?" Sammy questioned

"It's more of a life style per say," Mike explained

Sammy wasn't believing anything he was saying, nonetheless understanding it. He was so confused about the whole thing. He didn't even think that they were being honest when they called themselves vampires, like this had to be some type of joke.

"So what's the deal with blood? Do you drink blood or?" Nando continued to ask more questions.

"Well actually here," Mike pulled out a clear water bottle filled with a red liquid, "you can have a taste if you like," he smiled

Immediately Sammy pulled away Nando from Mike. He wasn't exactly sure what the liquid was but he knew for sure that he didn't want Nando to drink it.

"Welp, I think it's about time for us to head out. Thanks for the nice conversation but we gotta go," Sammy said while grabbing hold of Nando and beginning to drag him out the library.

The vampires kids all seemed to frown as they watched Nando and Sammy walk out. No offense to them, but Sammy really wasn't into the whole role play thing, let alone vampires.

He also were pretty sure that they were either bad influences for Nando, the boy already had too much make belief in his head. He really didn't need more of that. Which was hypocritical because Sammy was the worst influence on Nando.

"Oh, wait!" Mike yelled

He got up from his seat and walked towards the two before they could leave. He seemed a little upset. Sammy sighed and turned back around to face Mike.

"Yeah?" He asked

"Did we offend you in any type of way? You seem to not like us," Mike asked

"What's wrong do you not like us cause we're vampires?" Annie snapped back.

Sammy just stood there dumbfounded. He wasn't exactly sure what they were getting at. He never did say that he disliked them, but he couldn't say that he enjoyed them either.

"We just want to talk to you two, we heard a lot of good things about you Sammy. And Nando you're an interesting mystery," Mike said

He heard good things about Sammy? Really now, why is that every where he goes there is always someone who knows him and how come it's always good. He wasn't used to this but now that it happened so often he was starting to get used to it. Usually it would be the other way around, people would know him for bad things.