Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Photography
▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎

"Why are you here?" Sammy asked the boy who sat on top of a desk with his legs crossed.

His hair was a mess and he played on a 3DS without taking a second glance at Sammy. Instead he focused on the game and didn't answer until he finished his race.

"Art club was canceled," Nando shrugged, "and I usually hung around you before I had art club, so what's the big deal now?"

That was right, it seemed like Lisa wasn't feeling well. Which caused the meeting to be canceled since she was the president of the club. But Nando was still right, before hand Nando would usually be sleeping in the club room or playing games, so why did it bother Sammy that he was here.

It wasn't that he bothered Sammy, it was more that he didn't expect other people to join him in his club activities. And he meant the others that weren't Nando.

"I'm not talking to you Nando, I'm talking to the guys who are standing behind the door and glancing inside," Sammy sighed as he walked to the door and slammed it open.

Outside the door stood Craig and Stan. Stan stumbled back from the door and had a sheepish grin on his face. He seemed embarrassed from getting caught. While Craig just waved at the boy and flipped him off before entering the classroom.

Nando turned around and was confused on how Sammy noticed the two standing outside. He was also confused on why those two specifically were here.

"You wanna explain why you two are here spying on us?" Sammy said with a raised eyebrow.

"It was Stan's idea," Craig said as he looked around the room.

"What?! You agreed to it!" Stan yelled back as his cheeks flushed.

Hearing this caused Sammy to smile and chuckle. He wasn't sure why Stan wanted to watch the two of them, but for whatever reason it didn't bother Sammy that much.

"Look I was just uh curious on what you did in here after school hours," Stan said embarrassed.

Sammy let out another laugh and walked towards Stan, he laid his hand on one of Stan's shoulder and smiled softly.

"And you couldn't just ask me?"

"W-well it's just that you know," Stan fumbled over his words

"I'm messing," Sammy laughed before walking towards his camera and laptop.

At the moment the boy was looking through pictures for the yearbook. And so far most of them were good, of course some weren't but he made sure to keep them for himself. It wasn't that they didn't turn out great, it was more so that they seemed inappropriate for the school year book. Not to mention the photos seemed to be centered around his friends and he wanted there to be equal amount of photos of all students.

When Craig and Stan first entered the room they were expecting there to be more. Since Sammy would geek out about how much he loved his photography club, so they thought it would so amazing. And when they entered it wasn't a let down but more of a reality check.

Inside was just a plain classroom that had a few photos pinned up, cameras laid out, and some computers laying around. Aside from that it was just a normal classroom, which confused the two. Why did something so plain entertain Sammy.

"So what exactly do you do here?" Craig asked as he stood close to Sammy.

Sammy's eyes lit up at that question, he seemed so excited to talk about his club activities. Not that he has never talked about them, he actually did rant daily about what he did in his club, but every time it was asked it would just bring him so much joy.