Chapter 9

Chapter 9

New clubs

▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎

Sitting on top of some bleachers in the cold after school on a Thursday, wasn't something Nando was expecting to be apart of. Let alone, be waiting on some club activities.

Although he didn't mind the view, he knew he rather be sitting on his warm bed either drawing or playing some type of racing game. Preferably Mario Kart on his 3DS, but whatever would be better then sitting on top on these cold bleachers.

Seeing the practice go on, Nando ended up just groaning and getting off his ass. He moved down the stairs as he sluggishly stood next to a very concentrated Sammy, whom was currently taking pictures of football practice.

It was Thursday, which means photography club members are being used by the yearbook club and newspaper club. Only meaning that today's club activities would take longer, than they usually did.

"Can we go home now?" He whined as the other boy continued to snap photos.

With a sigh, Sammy turned to the boy "not yet, I'm still taking shots for the newspaper club,"

This just caused another groan to leave Nando's mouth as he turned to the field in front of him.

On the field stood the football team, meaning most of the boys they talked to, as well as including some freshman they didn't really know.

Not saying that looking at his friends play a game with a ball was all bad. Of course not, it's just that. Well you start to get bored of it after a while, not to mention how Nando didn't know how to even play the sport let alone understand it. The only thing that kept him entertain or even engaged was the ever so often hair flip or whenever one of them took off their shirts. It's not gay, because every time he glanced at their bare skin he would say no homo. So technically it didn't count, even if some of them winked at the boy. No homo.

"Nando, how about you join a club?" Sammy suggested as he watched the boy groan for the 100th time that hour

"A club?!" Nando whined "no fucking way!"

Being at school was one thing, there was no way he would willingly choose to stay after school for another hour or even few hours. He rather be staying home and sleeping, then be at school. There was no way Sammy could force him to join a new club.

"S-so this is t-th-th the news paper c-c-club," A boy with brown hair and crutches said as he gave a derpy smile.

So turns out there is a way the boy could force him into these things. Like making the rest of his friends force him into one, aka making Craig give him a little push

"This is Jimmy, he's our friend but he hasn't hung out with us in a while because he's usually busy with newspaper club the being of school," Craig said as he looked at Nando then at Jimmy.

"No,"

Newspaper club wasn't a good idea, not because the boy couldn't write or take pictures even if he tried. But also because he would probably only share gossip.

"What's the m-ma-m matter? N-n-not n-not to your liking?" Jimmy asked as he took a step towards the boy.

"Not exactly..." Nando apologized

Sammy just sighed and turned to Jimmy, he was still confident in finding a club for the boy.

"Well Jimmy are you in any other clubs, preferably ones that aren't too showy or crowded?" Sammy asked with a slight annoyed smile.