Hiding

Tori- I look up and Trina is yet to be inside the basement phew

Trina- "Hey Tori you almost done mom is going to be home" she says coming into the basement

Tori- "Um Yah I'm basically done."

Trina- "So what are you two doing now?"

Tori- "Um Just talking about when you and me were little"

Trina- "Ooo did you tell her the time when I Got a trophy at my first ever talent show?" "I've been talented since birth you know"

Tori- "I'm pretty sure those were participation trophies"

Trina- "Well you didn't get one"

Tori-"That's because I didn't do it"

Trina-"Exactly you weren't talented enough to enter anyway I think I hear mom I'm gonna go back to the living room." Trina then proceeds to run upstairs to probably tell my mom about some new opportunity for her to get her name out in the world"

Jade- "Doesn't living with Trina get old?"

Tori- "I'm use to it by now"

Jade- "Sorry"

Tori- "For what?"

Jade- "we almost got caught"

Tori-"Well if that happened I could've just said I slipped and your lips happen to land on mine"

Jade- "No one would believe that that's not even possible"

Tori- "Oh really oops" I pretend to slip and kiss Jades soft lips

Jade- "Hey I think I hear your mom"

Tori- "aww to be continued"

Tori's mom- "Hey Tori looks good in here thanks for helping"

Tori- "No problem I had Jade to keep me company"

Tori's mom- "Jade you really banged yourself bad what happened"

Jade- "I'm not sure I must have tripped on a rock or something"

Tori's mom- "we're you running?"

Jade- "Um yah I'm fine tho Tori's been a great help"

Tori's mom- "we'll I'm glad your ok your mom must have been so worried"

Jade- "Yah probably she's out of town tho so I'm alone."

Tori's mom- "She couldn't come back so sad well you can stay here until your mom is back I know I would be worried if Tori here got hurt and she was by herself"

Jade- "If Tori doesn't mind then I would love to"

Tori- "Of course I don't mind" I say smiling

Tori's mom- "Well it's settled then I'll go put some extra pillows and blankets in Tori's room."

Jade- "Thank you so much Mrs. Vega"

Tori's mom- "No problem honey" she says as she walks out of the basement

Jade- "ugh you mom is like you times 100 she's a bucket of sunshine's and rainbows"

Tori- "Yah she goes over the top sometimes"

Jade- "My mom didn't even call me after finding out about my ankle"

Tori- "You texted her?"

Jade- "I didn't have to the insurance card is linked up to her phone so she was notified"

Tori- "wow Jade I'm sorry"

Jade-"It's no big deal I didn't expect anything different"

Tori- "well that's not something anyone should get use to" "So what do you want to do?"

Jade- "I'm fine staying here we could watch some tv"

Tori- "Sounds good to me I don't care what we watch"

Jade- Tori hands me the remote and I put on some insect preservation show. Tori is obviously not the least bit interested but she doesn't seem to care she just cuddles up against me.

Trina- comes into the basement "Hey guys mom said dinner is almost done" "Jade is Tori sleeping on you?"

Jade- " Um She was up all night she's tired  I was just busy watching the tv"  Jade play cool

Trina- "Ok since when are you to close?"

Jade- "Idk She did practically save my ankle by splinting it so I'm not in a position to be angry at her right now" I always hated being mad at Tori am I going to have to pretend to hate her again???

Trina- "What were you two doing anyway you disappeared after Divertisimo"

Jade- "um nothing much we have a assignment in Sikowitz we had to talk about"

Trina-"That couldn't wait till morning whatever you two nerds"

Jade- "Hey Tori wake up" 

Tori- "Just 5 more mins"

Trina- "Wow you are sleepy sis be careful where you sleep this one might have chopped off your head when you were asleep."

Tori- "Leave us alone Trina what you got against Jade"

Trina- "Maybe the fact she's weird and likes weapons"

Tori- "She's not weird out of all of us your the weird one what did you even come down here for"

Trina- "To tell you dinner is almost done it's probably done by now"

Tori- "Well thanks"  Tori says sarcastically  as Trina leaves the basement

Tori- "We better go upstairs my mom doesn't like the food getting cold" 

Jade-"Ok" we then proceed to go up the stairs Tori is right behind me I think she's making sure I don't fall it's sweet but I can handle myself.

Tori- "Hey mom"

Tori's mom- "Hey girls sit down I'll plate the food"

Tori's dad- "Grilled chicken and rice honey could it get anymore bland"

Tori's mom- "There's salad as-well if you don't like it feel free to leave"

Tori's dad- "Ok by honey bye girls"

Jade- "wait your dad just left like that" I whisper in Tori's ear

Tori- "uh yah he's probably just getting some fast food or something"

Jade- "Probably donuts he is a cop after all"

Tori- We both start laughing

Tori's mom- "Whats so funny"

Tori- "Nothing mom" I say still smiling

Tori's mom- "we'll here you girls go" she says placing down the plates

Jade- "Thanks again for letting me stay over"

Tori's mom- "No problem Tori's mentioned a few things about you your boyfriend is the handsome one with the nice hair right?"

Jade- "um Yah" Wait what am I going to do about beck he's not my boyfriend anymore well he is but he cheated and I don't care. Great the hiding between Tori and I begin.

Tori's mom- "Tori here needs to find a decent man like that she's never been as boy crazy as Trina here I think she's just to picky" "Tori's first kiss she pushed the kid away and basically ghosted him"

Tori- "Mom he kissed me I didn't kiss him should I have planed our weeding after that I barely knew the kid"

Tori's mom- "No need to get riled up you got your guest here"

Tori- "Ugh" I slouch down in my chair the rest of dinner no one talks besides the occasional babble from Trina  

Tori - "come on Jade let's go upstairs"