Laughing, talking and hugging 

Writer: Sorry I haven't been writing frequently I've been going through a lot.

__________________________________

Jades mom: Starts laughing uncontrollably

Jade: "Why the hell are you laughing"

Jades mom: "My dear you really think I didn't know"

Jade: "What???"

Jades mom: "Jade I of course knew I'm your mother"

Jade: "But but how??"

Jades mom: "Jade when your around Tori your yourself something you haven't been in such a long time. You smile, you laugh, your happy.  I can see it in your eyes when you look at Tori. Your caring towards her your loving and also the amount of times your hugging, cuddling, or Tori's laying in your lap it's a little more then friends would do." 

Tori: "Jade are you crying?"

Jade: wipes her eyes "no it's just dusty"

Jades mom: reached out to hold jades hand "Sweetie I'll love you no matter what as long as your happy and the person your with treats you right  and it's very obvious that Tori here treats you right and makes you happy am I right?"

Jade: looks over at Tori "Extremely right" Jade says with a smile  

Tori: "I bet you to have a lot to talk about I have to do homework anyway I'll be in jades room" Tori says smiling at both Jade and her mom as she walks out of the room"

Jades mom: "Jade can I ask you something?"

Jade: "Um sure?"

Jades mom: "Tori looked even more nervous then you is she alright?"

Jade: "Um"

Jades mom: "I don't have a problem with Tori staying over this long but is everything alright at her house?"

Jade: "Tori's parents aren't like you"

Jades mom: "What do you mean?"

Jade: "They would um" Jade says looking towards her bedroom trying to decide if she should tell Tori's business

Jades mom: "What is it?"

Jade: "They would kick Tori out and disown her if they knew"

Jades mom: "Oh my god poor baby you let her know she can stay here as long as she wants" 

Jade: "Can I ask you a question?"

Jades mom: "Of course"

Jade: "Are you disappointed?"

Jades mom: "Of what?"

Jade: "Me"

Jades mom: "Why in earth would I be disappointed in you"

Jade: "I don't know you always use to talk about how you wanted grandchildren"

Jades mom: "Well don't you think your not giving me grand babies just because your going to marry a girl"

Jade: a small chuckle leaves Jades  mouth

Jades mom: "I know I haven't always been the best mom it's been tough since your dad and I split up. But I want you to know you can come to me about anything ok I'm here for you and Tori"

Jade: "Thanks mom"

Jades mom: "It's getting late you better head to bed"

Jade: stands up walks over to her mom and they embrace in a warm hug.

———————————
Writer: should this be the end???