Real Talent

Alarm clock: Buzz buzz buzz

Jade: "Ugh shut up will you already"

Tori: "Jade now your the ones that's late hurry up"

Jade: "Fine fine let me go get ready"

Tori: "I'll meet you downstairs" I say as I run downstairs to grab some orange juice

Tori's mom: "Hey sweetie so you never told me about what your project in class is"

Tori: "Just some radical improv thing"

Tori's mom: "So what's the prompt anyhow"

Tori: "I'm gonna be married"

Tori's mom: "I thought Jade was your partner?"

Tori:"Um yah it's a radical improv for a reason it's to showcase different things in society or something I'm not exactly sure"

Tori's mom: "Why did you agree to that?"

Tori: "It's worth 50% of our grade or something"

Tori's mom: "I'll call the school that's so inappropriate for your teacher to make you to do"

Tori: "Why you making a big deal out of it it's just acting"

Tori's mom: "They shouldn't be promoting that stuff it's going to confuse innocent kids"

Tori: "Mom we're in high school"

Tori's mom: "I'm not having you be a dyke even if it's for an assignment"

Tori: "Mom what is wrong with you"

Tori's mom: "Hey I don't have anything against fags but there is no need to act as a mentally ill person and say there not mentally ill."

Tori: "Mom there not mentally ill" I yell

Tori's mom: "Honey they are something went wrong developmentally it's a Adam and eve not Adam and Steve or in this case eve and Bree"

Tori: "Whatever"

Tori's mom: "If you don't want me to call then fine you do your acting thing it's fine I know your not a fruitcake"

Tori: "Yah whatever it's just acting"

Jade: "Hey Tori I'm ready"

Tori's mom: "You girls gonna eat before you go"

Tori: "No mom we're gonna stave let's go Jade" I say as I practically run outside

Jade: "Hey what's the matter"

Tori: "Nothing" I say as I hop into the car

Jade: "Hey I can drive give me the keys"

Tori; "Fine" I say swapping seats"

Jade: "So what's really the matter I heard you yelling at your mom" Jade asks as she pulls out of the driveway

Tori: "She's a bitch"

Jade: "Woh you like rarely swear especially never about your mother what happened"

Tori: "She asked about the radical improv thing I just said the prompt was I was married"

Jade: "So?"

Tori: "She knew we were partners and said she didn't want me acting as a dyke and that she had nothing against (I paused) fags that there just mentally ill she then let me do it because its just acting and she knows I'm not a fruitcake so yah she's a bitch"

Jade: "Hey I'm sorry"

Tori: "Whatever let's just get to school"

**********
At school in sikowitz class