14 | I'm so damn sorry...

Zoro's face looked familiar.

Green hair.

Just like someone Sanji knew.

Green... hair...

Zoro was shouting so loudly.

It hurt Sanji's ears.

Green hair.

Yonji.

"Kill yourself."

Sanji's tears didn't fall slowly, they dripped out of his eyes like a waterfall. A light shower came to heavy rain. Sanji still sat there with his lips parted and eyes wide as Zoro caught his breath. Once Zoro realised that Sanji was crying, he stepped back and released his collar.

"I-I... hey, wait I-..."

Sanji stayed silent as salty tears poured down his cheeks.

"I-I didn't mean to-... fuck. I said something wrong, didn't I?"

Sanji slowly crumbled into his sheets, covering his face with his hands.

"Sanji, I'm sorry... I didn't meant to-,"

Sanji slapped away the hand that Zoro offered him.

"I didn't want to tell you to kill yourself, I was just caught up in the moment and I-... shit. Fine, I'll leave."

Zoro walked away slowly. Sanji counted the footsteps.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Sanji tore the covers off and ran to Zoro, ignoring the agony he felt in his back and stomach. Sanji wrapped his arms around Zoro, making gasping sound since he couldn't actual make the full crying sound.

"Hey, hey, it's alright." Zoro's tone had softened, he put his arm around Sanji and used the other to slowly stroke his hair.

"I'm sorry for saying all that shit, I'm a dickhead, I'm... so sorry Sanji." Sanji felt Zoro tighten around him. He couldn't exactly forgive Zoro for what he said, but at least he was apologising.

"Please forgive me..."

Zoro was on his knees in front of Sanji. 

"I'm so damn sorry, I didn't mean any of that. You're not pathetic, you're not shit, I'm so sorry."

Sanji pulled Zoro up from the floor and hugged him.

"It's okay, don't cry. Go back to bed, I probably shocked you a bit." Zoro guided Sanji back to his bed and gently laid him down. Zoro pulled the covers over Sanji and pushed some of his hair out of the way.

"Please, I want you to forget everything I said, I didn't mean it at all. Sleep now..."

"I love you."

...

Hey bitches 🫃

I don't know where to go with this story, so just tell me what you want to happen and I probably do it, depends on if I'm still sane or not. I'd probably still do it even if I wasn't sane but that's not the point. Happy to know y'all are still alive, I can't tell if I'm the same or not though.

Thanks for reading my books bruv.

Seriously, you guys are the only thing keeping me from diving off the Grand Canyon.

:)