25 | A drink?

"I know you like him, it's written all over your face." Robin said, chuckling when Sanji panicked and covered his face.

"You don't need to hide it, he might feel the same. Zoro definitely feels something for you, when you were asleep, he slept by your side every single day. He hoped that you would wake up, even though Chopper told him countless times that you were most likely gone forever. He never gave up on you, not even once." 

Sanji smiled, Zoro had sacrificed so much for him. But it was hard to believe that Zoro felt like they were more than just friends, Zoro had just cared for him a lot. Well maybe more than a lot. 

"Anyway, I need to go and feed our hungry captain. I'll give you some time to think about you and Zoro, and don't forget to practice speaking, okay?" Robin said, standing up and dragging the chair back to where it used to be. Sanji nodded and she grinned, walking to the door.

"Bye-bye Sanji," she said, waving her hand before leaving the room.

Hmm, maybe I do feel something for Zoro...

...............

"He-llo," 

Sanji was starting to get the hang of putting words together, it was a lot easier than he imagined. Although his voice cracked frequently, you would still be able to make out what he's trying to say. Sanji stood up and wobbled, but managed to hold onto some furniture to stop him from falling over. He felt dizzy recently, maybe from all the lying down he's been doing.

Sanji stumbled to the door, barely keeping his balance. He pulled the handle down and pushed it open before stepping out onto the corridor. Sanji looked to his left and saw a certain tangerine haired girl walking towards him.

"Oh, hey Sanji!" She waved and smiled at him, looking up from a map that she held between her slim fingers.

"Hi Nami."

Nami's eyes widened.

 Sanji's voice was less of a croak this time, it sounded far more natural.

"D-did you just-...?" Nami dropped the map and her jaw hung open. Sanji nodded and smiled before Nami hugged him tightly.

"Oh my god!" She cried into his shoulder. She nearly nocked the boy over, but was able to put her leg out to stabilise them.

"Ow..." Sanji groaned. Nami instantly let go, stepping away and frantically trying to apologise if she accidentally hurt him.

"I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?" Sanji shook his head in response.

"How are you feeling, are you doing alright?" Nami asked, slowly patting his shoulder softly.

"I'm.. okay." Sanji said, his voice slightly stiff.

"It's so good to hear you talk again, I missed this voice of yours!" Nami said, nuzzling her face into the side of Sanji's neck.

"Do you want to come downstairs? I can make you some tea, or maybe you would like coffee, or just water?" 

Sanji shook his head, he was going to listen to Chopper for once. He had only decided to leave his room so that he could get some fresh air, nothing else.

"Oh really? Ah, shucks, I was looking forward to making a drink for someone. Maybe next time?"

Sanji nodded and smiled.

He wasn't in the mood for a drink anyway.