16.Madden-Present

After Myers is done with the security plans with my mother the walk out, the storm had worsened. The roads were closed from the heavy rain and there was no road she could take to return to New York.

"Myers, why don't you stay here tonight. I'll have someone prepare the guest room." mom asks her

"Are you sure there aren't any road available? It's just that i want to see how Aria is tonight."

"I'm sorry but no road are available. But i can get you a phone to ask them."

"That would be great, thank you."

Mom leaves the living room and me and her are all alone now.

"Aria will be fine. Stop worrying." I say without looking at her.

She sits on the couch and relaxes "This was some night" she says

Even though i know what she's talking about i tease her with a smirk "It sure was"

She rolls her eyes "Is that all you think about?"

"Relax. I'm just joking." Something i've been doing quite often with her around

She eyes me "Do you go to sleep in a suit for gods sake?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Cause every time i see you, you are in a suit. I mean, it's stylish but weird at the same time."

I chuckle

Mom enters the room and gives Myers a phone.

She takes the phone "Thank you Miss Mori."
"Please, call me Banks" my mom says and stalks of.

Myers immediately dials a number and waits for them to answer

"Dorian, it's me, Myers. Is Stella OK?"

She seems relieved by his answer and after she updates him with the situation they hang up.

"Would you like to eat?" i say "Marina, our cook, makes the most delicious dishes"

"No, but thank you." and she continues "Even though blood doesn't have an effect on me it still makes my appetite go away. I'll just go to my room and watch "The summer i turned pretty" new episode."

"You watch that?" w say surprised

"Yeah, why?"

"Don't know. You just don't give me the impression of a girl that likes those shows. You seem more like a fast and furious girl."

"You're right about fast and furious It's my favourite, but i still enjoy TSITP. I love the drama."

"Team Conrad or Jeremiah?" i say Jett's most asked question

I hate that show. Jett always occupies the living room and listens in full volume

You watch it too?"she looks shocked

"Jett watches it.She has watched it so many times that i started watching it too cause she won't let go of the TV. Hell, she even made mom and dad watch it."

She smiles "Conrad. I don't trust team Jeremiah."

I suppress a grin "Thats what she and mom say."

She laughs and hell if it isn't the most beautiful sound in the world.

"Good Night." she says

Yeah, it won't be the last time i see you tonight.