21.Madden-Present

The Meadow Manor is huge.

When Aaron told me if i could send him to New York, i immediately jumped on the opportunity.

I have been a mess since yesterday, wanting her again.

She is smart to ask me to leave yesterday, cause if i had stayed, i would have taken her again and again until she couldn't walk.

I am seeing her by the glass door' sitting on a hammock with Aaron in her arms and giggling, that made her show her dimples.

Fuck

Her hair are her natural long curls which i love them in their natural shape. They make her look radiant

"Hello." I hear a woman say

Greta Meadow. Her daughter Aria was a damn copy of her.

"Hello miss"

"Are you looking for someone?"

"No miss, i just dropped Aaron and i'll send him back to Thunder Bay when he wants"

"Would you like something to eat? I just made Cherry Ice cream." she says with the smile Myers inherited

"Sure miss."

She goes to the kitchen and return with a cup of cherry ice cream and hands it to me.

"Thank you miss." i say as she walks away

I take the first bite of ice cream and it is like a bomb of cherries exploded on my tongue.

I've never tasted something so good.

Well, except Myers.

But sorry Marina, Mrs. Meadow is my favourite cook now. She made two of the tastiest things ever.

While smiling, Myers  catches my eyes and my mouth curls into a smirk as she blushes

Some memories hit me

"Harder"

"All of it"

"I can't- I.. Oh god"

I close my eyes and release a breath as i feel my cock grow hard.

She comes inside the house and faces me but she has nothing to say.

"Morning princess."

"Um.. Morning" she says not looking me in my eyes. I've realised she does that when she doesn't know what to say.

I get closer to her and she stands her ground.

Leaning in her ear i whisper "I wanted to take you again this morning. And again and again until your ability to walk would be unavailable. It was smart of you to leave early."

She closes her eyes and takes a raspy breath.
"Why are you here?"

"Can't you see, i dropped Aaron here."

"Athos could have taken him with her even though her detour but you offered to take him."

"I wanted to see you again. Apparently i can't spend a day without your scent or taste."

She still doesn't make any eye contact with me and i lift her chin and make her look at me.

Her cheeks immediately turn red but she keeps her eyes on mine until we are interrupted by a voice which ring in the hall.

She backs away and i curse the soul of that person.

A blonde guy about our age enters the living room and she closes her cardigan and puts a smile on her face

"Lucas." her mother comes out of the kitchen and puts the same smile as Myers "It's been a long time since we've seen you"

"Yes Mrs.Meadow. Been a little busy but i thought i would stop by" he took her hand and kissed it and returned his focus to Myers

"Hi Lucas."

"Hello Myers" he gets close to her and kisses her hand while he looks at her eyes with a sign of flirting.

There is nothing i want to do more right now than stab his eyes out and play ping pong with them

He then straightens and faces me.

"Lucas Kline." he puts his hand foe me to take it. The youngest son of Astor Kline, the CEO of Kline Company "And you are?"

"Madden Mori." but i don't shake his hand, keeping a poker face

He takes his hand away and put on his face a fake smile