30. Myers-Present

TW: Attempt of SA

We go at the house where the kids are. Turns out it's Mrs. Fane's house.

"Now i know honey that the interest that you have in this guy is non existent but we need to make you look like you are really into him" Alex says

"Fine. Let's do this."

For the next hour i'm their dress up doll. And they were enjoying it. Even mamma joined us.

She called Lucas and i repeat 'Figlio di puttana'

My mom never swears

"Okay so this dress with your tits it's endgame." Alex says.

We all burst out laughing

Banks has straightened my hair, Alex and Athos have done my make up and Mrs.Grayson, Mrs Fane and Indie are picking my clothes. Mrs.Torrance and Mom are talking and mom is taking pictures of the chaos. She is a photographer, after all. And her and Mrs. Torrance are quite alike, looks and personality.

They are stuck at the heels "Jett! Please come and pick the heels yourself" Indie yells

In the room enters Jett, who looks exactly like Banks except for the hint of sharp features that she got from her father.

She enters and looks at me "She is so pretty." the kid watches me with doe eyes and a smile on her face

Athos leans in my ear "Told you the attraction runs in the family"

I elbow her "Shut up."

"Please, even my mom knows. Right mom?"

My eyes widened

Her mother looks at me and winks.

You know when you have the feeling to dig up your own grave and bury yourself in. that's what I am feeling now.

Jett approaches Indie and picks up a pair of sparkly strappy  heels.

The are perfection. This kid was going to be a fashionista for sure.

"They go perfect with the dress" she says nervously

I smile "Thank you Jett. They are an excellent choice. Good job"

A smile covers her whole face "Thank you."

I take her little hand and and sit down with her on the couch "So-" i whisper "Why are you so nervous?"

"Um... Just when i see you, you have this confidence and beauty that kind of makes me nervous of how to act around you"

"So, you are nervous when you see pretty people?"

She nods

"So, everyday you look in the mirror you feel nervous when you see yourself?"

She laughs "You aren't what i thought would be like."

"Oh, how did you think i'd be like?"

"Like Regina George."

"I am to people who deserve it. What goes around, comes around. You are being the sweetest girl to me so you win my heart."

"Girls at my school are mean for no reason. They think i get special treatment just because of who i am." she says with a hint of sadness

"Well, it would be unrealistic if someone didn't hate you."

"Huh?" she asks confused

"You're pretty, rich and talented. It would be unrealistic if someone didn't hate you because of that. When people are jealous, they try to put you down so they can get on top. So, here's my advice. Own it! Own who you are!"