~ Chapter Fourteen ♡︎

Haseena stop a cab when her phone ring , it was santu's call

Haseena , "Helo !"

After hearing the other side voice she check the caller id once...it was santu's phone itself.....

Haseena , "Yess i am coming !!"

she disconnect the call get on cab hurritedly "Bhaiya diamond night club....chaliye....jaldi !!"

After about half an hour she finally arrive there.....she paid the driver before ran away inside .

Smell of alcohols surrounding full of crowd....being an introvert like her it's litraray hard to suvive in this commotion . Due to lightings she began to feel dizzy but she control herself for the sake of santu .

Her hands automatically wrap around her ears while eyes searching for the particular person....atlast in drink counter she found her .

"Santu....santu!!" Haseena tapping her cheeks while santu having a goofy smile .

"Tu idhar kiya kar rahi hain?? Kitni baar mana kiya hain maat aaya kar club pe but tujhe sunni hi nahi hoti na...aur maat pee already bohot shots le liye tune !!" Haseena scolding her as santu took shots after shots ,

finally she lost her cool as she snatch the bottle from her hand as santu was gulping directly from bottle itself .

she tried to stand santu supporting her putting her one hand around her neck but santu's legs tripped as she was overdrunk when someone else hold her from either side stabalizing her .

Haseena is surprise seeing karishma there "Ap yahaan pe??"

Karishma gesture 'what?' due to loud music she didn't heard anything so haseena come closer to her and shout "Ap idhar kiya kar rahi hain???"

"Client ke saath meeting thi !!" Karishma shout back .

"Ohh accha !!"

"Finally ap hi gayi haseena thank God !!" Santu's friend neha come there .

Haseena , "Thank you iska ab tak dhyaan rakhne ke liye !!"

Neha smiles nodding her head and handed her santu's purse and phone .

Karishma and Haseena carefully brought santu back into normal place......

Haseena , "Uff pata nahi log kaise itne shor sharabe mein enjoy karte hain !!"

Karishma smiles , "As an introvert it's really tough for you right !"

Haseena , "Bohott zyadaa yrr....but wait...ap puch rahi hain ya baata rahe the??"

Karishma , "Puch rahi thi....filhal let me drop you guys......chaliye isse gadi ke andar bitha dete hain !!"

Haseena nod her head and both place her in back seat . In between Haseena's eyes caught someone red handed ! is she see right??

Kabir was hang out with a beautiful girl , hand by hand they are walking gigling laughing together . She always wanted to wished to be in that girl's place .

"Haseena?? Jaldi aayee!!" Karishma called out her but she was in some daze .

Karishma looks at her blank expression while her eyes follow her vision of lines....She jerk her breaking her trance "Kiya hua kaha kho gayi thi ap?? Ap waha kiya dekh rahi hain kon hain waha kisko dekh rahi hain ??"

Haseena , "That person...he is kabir jiske baare mein humne.....bataya tha apko wahi hain !!"

"Khair hume chalna chahiye !!" She added further before sit on car while karishma looking at her worriedly and glare kabir intimedly from distance .