~ Chapter Eighteen♡︎

Haseena rushed to hospital as karishma needed urgent medical attention .

Presently , Haseena sitting silently a little far away from karishma's bed as karishma stare her but she avoid her gaze .

Nurse done with her bandaging so she took her leave left them all alone in the ward .

Karishma tilted her head to got a clear view of her face eager to know her emotions through her facial expressions as haseena was looking away all the time , her hairs was scattering all over her face due to which her face was unable to seen .

"Haseena !!" Finally karishma called her loud which she was doing in her mind till now .

KarEena looks at each other eyes as Haseena shift her gaze towards her permiting her to see her face as she was trying hardwork to see .

As karishma about to say further nurse again enter in room with a tray of food and medicines .

"Make sure she take foods and painkillers properly !" Nurse said to Haseena before left when she noded her head in affirmation "Okay!"

Haseena came near karishma as she look at her

Haseena , "Kha lijiye medicine bhi leni hain apko !"

Karishma nodded like a obident kid as she tried to held the spoon her grip loosen , she felt weakness that she couldn't hold it so how would she eat ??

So now forget it !!

Karishma took a deep sigh in give up manner "Well...i am perfectly fine so no need of pain killers....the pain will vanish soon so don't worry !!" she said sweetly as her lips still curling a smile .

Haseena sees her disbeliefly as she get grip on spoon

Haseena , "Ah...so..may i ?"

she asked little hesitately making karishma's heart leapting in happiness .

Karishma cheerfully answered , "You always can !!"

Haseena looks at her as she notice karishma's eyes straight looking into her eyes , maybe drowning? Who knows !

Haseena smiled silghtly as she forwarded a morsel near her mouth when karishma took it happily as after ages someone was offering something and that too with a lots of love .

After complete with the food haseena pours water on glass and give karishma to take medicine , as she expected karishma did some nakhre but took it after earning a glare from her .

Haseena , "Now rest sometime !!" Saying so , she put the empty glass on side table as she help karishma to lay down properly there "We will go pushpee's home after 2 hours till then rest !!"

Karishma , "You informed bua about this??"

Haseena , "Nahi batana tha kiya?" she replied rolling her eyes at her words .

Karishma , "Yrr tum samajh nahi rahi hoon she must be very panick...unko anxiety hoon jayegi...i have to go !!" With this as she try to get up her mouth escape a loud painful moan

Haseena worriedly , "Karishma i said na....just lay down no more arguments pls....!"

Karishma , "But bua...wo-"

Haseena , "Don't worry santu hain waha humne unhe sab kuch inform kar diya tha and woh anna bhi chahate the but i refused kyu ki hum tho apko thode der mein leke jaane hi wale hain !!"

"So don't tense....just make you relax neither you would feel more hurt...pls try to understand !!" She added though as concern was dripping from her voice which took karishma in another peaceful world .