~ Chapter Thirty three♡︎

Cheeta's sudden outburst just spoil the happy enviorment , converting it into some heavy one fill with tension and gloominess.

The sight of bro-sis duo fight sequence just shattered the thread of bonding between them broking everyone's heart.

Cheeta left to his home after this stunt and karishma like a stone sitting in lawn embracing the darkness just moonlight was reaching out to her....but sadly it couldn't reach out to her heart . She was just blankly gazing at the momentary place.

~ Meanwhile in Haseetosh side ~

Santu , "Yrr pushpee jana chahati hain apne ghar...i tried many times but no use aur inki halat dekhke maine zyada force nahi kiya....!" she told said while peeking at pushpa ji back and forth.

Haseena , "Santu ek kaam kar tu pushpee ke saath hi aj rehele tu bhi jaa unke saath...!"

Santu nod slightly

Haseena , "Aur humne khana pack kar diya hain unhe khilake medicine de dena...skip nahi honi chahiye...tum kar logi na?"

Santu just shake her head.

"Ohk then pakdo isse" Haseena give her box !" Santu quitely took it and nod again.

Haseena sigh "Kiya hua kabse bas aise sar hila rahi hoon kuch samajh bhi aa raha hain ki nahi?" She inquired as she side hug the latter tight comforting her.

Santu , "Yrr yeh cheete ne aise kyu behave kiya unhone di ko kitna hurt kiya...i didn't expected this from him!"

Haseena looks at her "Bohot pyaar karne lagi hoon na usse issi liye uski yeh behaviour nahi saha jaa raha....!"

Santu looks at her shockingly while tears roll down "Wo..h...ac" after not came out with a approprite answer she atlast gave up and hugged Haseena , sobbing.

Santu , "Mujhe yeh cheeta belkul bhi nahi pasand.....kyu kar raha hain woh aisa..!"

Haseena ruffles her hairs consolingly "Hum jinse pyaar karte hain na uspe bishwas rakhna chahiye...so keeps faith on him....kise pata uske dilo dimag mein kiya chal raha hain we shouldn't judge!"

Haseena , "Now go...khudka aur unka dhyaan rakhna hmm...!"

Santu , "Yupp main ja rahi tu bhi di ke saath hi rehena....you know she needs you!" Santu said placing her hand over her's.

"I know!!" Haseena say in response "And i will at any cost!" she wishper to herself.

_____

Haseena bidding bye to santu and pushpa ji , come to karishma to look over her. Haseena's heart begin to feel the sensation of pain seeing the sight ahead of her. She didn't knew all things end up would like this , such ridiculous and worst way....

"Karishma!" Haseena softly voice out her but got no response from her side.

Haseena sit beside her silently and didn't utter a word....just place her hand over karishma's cooing way making circular pattern against her skin , assuring her that 'Everything will be okay and i am with you always my love'.

Karishma snap her head left to see Haseena's face glowing under the moonlight and her eyes looking at her empathetic way as Haseena can feel her every pain and every sensation.

Karishma , "Usne bhi chod diya...kiya hum itne bure hain ki har koi hume chod dete hain...!"

"Kiya kabhi ap bhi hume aise hi chod dengi?" Karishma couldn't help but finally asked the question arised her mind and heart.

"Dil ke bina darkhan kis kaam? Jaise dil ko darkhan ki zarorat hoti hain na " Her gaze meet with karishma's "Hume bhi apki har waqt zarorat hoti hain chahe ap kuch bhi kehe le par yeh saach nahi badlega....!"