~ Chapter Twenty Four♡︎

Haseena was hella frustrated with no reason . After couple of minutes Karishma come back

"Mujhe aur Haseena ko yahaan bithake chali gayi thi tu?" Pushpa ji complaint making faces.

Karishma , "Ab aa gaye hain na tho aise muh banana band kijiye aur chaliye...!"

She tilt her head a little to check Haseena asleep or not . Karishma take some time to adore Haseena's cuteness and admire her beauty which get noticed by pushpa ji , she just smiles at both of them and lean back closing her eyes with a satisfied smile upon her face.

"You have no idea Haseena how much beautiful you are looking in saree....you are the perfect definition of your own name....!" Karishma thought keeping her palm under her chin as a lingering smile continues to decorate on her lips....

"Karu beta gadi tho start karo!" All of sudden pushpa ji's voice doomed as Karishma get caught off and ignite the engine . In between stealing glances of sleeping Haseena.

But is Haseena really sleeping??

No , not at all...she's just in the way of convencing her heart , pacifying the uneasiness and a burning fire sensation to recovery herself. However Haseena failed miserby . No excuse , No example , No comforting words did work.

.

"Haseena ko ghar chodke safely jaana !" Pushpa ji waving them see off before going inside and close the door.

After 5 minutes later , Karishma stop the car before Haseena's house "Ghar aa gaya hain Haseena!" karishma inform her thinking Haseena must be sleeping. As she shifted herself little closer to her for woke her up , at the meantime Haseena hurriedly climbed down and began leaving making kaishma flabbergasted.....

"Ap jagi hui thi??" Karishma asked amusely "Hume laga ap soo rahi thi !!"

Karishma saw Haseena leaving without turning back tasting the latter a pinch of hurt. Karishma felt strange so she unlock the door and jog to her , stood infront of her blocking her way.

"Waoooo...yeh kiya baat hui bina byee aur goodnight bole hi jaa rahi thi ap!" Karishma said innocently with dull face as she hold her hand but for her dismay , Haseena withdraw at the next second starleting her as karishma just glancing her own empty hand.

"Goodnight Karishma!" Haseena give her cold shoulders as she making her way to the gate.

"Haseena suniye tho!" Karishma again come in her way , in her face only written confusion at her behavior .

KarEena looks at each other as karishma step ahead as she cups her shoulder "Kiya hua hain apko Haseena humse koi galti hui hain kiya!"

Haseena's gaze meet with her but as soon as flashbacks of karishma-mishka strike her , she jerk away her hands developing the distance between them.

"Let's talk tomorrow hamara dimag kharab hoon gaya hain...i need proper sleep to get rid of such feelings and headache !" Haseena said being frustrate , tapping her head repeatedly.

Karishma come ahead again "Kiya hua apko zyada sar dard hoon raha hain?" (Concernly).

Haseena just staring at Karishma's face constantly as she relishing the feeling of her touch against her naked skin , it feels like her soul is unfolding nake ahead of Karishma.....

In one way her heart desire to be like this forever and other way that heartwrenching scene reminding the story of her paining heart .

Haseena , "I am fine karishma ap safely drive karke ghar chale jayega...Goodnight!" she move past of Karishma quenching karishma's heart.

Karishma has enough now

"CAN YOU PLS TELL ME WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING TO ME LIKE THIS!" Karishma literally shout in her lunge out as her hands clutches tightly around Haseena's fragile arms.

Haseena was quite taken aback by her fury as she never saw karishma this way atleast with her , karishma never been so angry before or raise her voice with her.

"Did you not find me beautiful" Out of sudden Haseena's mouth escaped this phrase in flow flow.

Karishma was fully dumbfounded by her words as the anger she felt earlier subsided with confusion magically , her grip loosen a bit around Haseena's arms as she almost scream "What??"

Haseena bite her lower lips as the feeling of embrassment redded her cheeks and fumble her words "Wo..h woh nind mein kuch bhi bak rahe hain...it was nothing...i said nothing...hehe" she smiles akwardly as she tries to flee out from karishma's sight as soon as possible.

"What you said? Phirse kehena" Karishma said astonishly.

"Every single person complimented me except you , why you didn't ?" Haseena again blurted out in flow flow.

After realizing , Haseena mentally slap herself . offering karishma akward and nervous combination smile , Haseena move backward looking for a perfect opportunity to escape from there.

But before Haseena could excute her plan in a proper way Karishma already pull her near helding her wrist making her stand steadily " I didn't know you'd feel so bad" she wishper as she one step ahead

Haseena looking down , "Ha..mara woh matlb belkul bhi nahi tha"

Karishma , "Konsa matlb?"

Haseena lift her head up as she stare at her eyes straightly "Nothing!"

Karishma chuckle "You are beautiful Haseena that i can't keep my eyes away from you and i can bet i can see you like this forever i will never bored , You are so beautiful that words fall short describing you bcz your heart and soul is more and more beautiful which's the most alluring thing ever Haseena!"

Haseena's heart skips it several beats and million butterflies jumping across her stomach at her remark. " Why u hugged her?" Haseena finally reveal her main problem , reason of her pain. Instead of thanking her she inqured wiggling her brows.

"Who , mishka?" Karishma throws arrows of guesses .

"You guys seems so much close to each other " Haseena said expressionlessly.

Karishma instantly replied , "Me and mishka only friends Haseena nothing more tum galat samajh rahi hoon..she was sad so i was just there to console her as a good friend that's it!!"

Haseena , "I didn't ask any explanations karishma why are you explaning"

Karishma , "Bcz i want to , you should know about my whereabouts and my side story bcz i don't want you to misinterrupt or misconceptions anything about me !"

Haseena , "Why though?"

Karishma abrubtly kept quite hearing her question. Haseena wait some moments for karishma's reply , after not geting any respond she sigh hopelessly and begin to turn her heels.

"You should know about my whereabouts Haseena bcz the woman i love the most she has every right to know about me and every single thing relate to me!" Haseena stood stunn at her track , her jaw drops as soon as such intense words hit her eardrums.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....

Pls Comment let me know how's story going!