~ Chapter Twenty one♡︎

Do check my new story "Mad For Each Other!" in my profile✨

________

Since past two weeks KarEena ignore each other as they don't have any idea how to initiate the converse as the environment between them lately become so much akward .

In her cabin karishma is working on some designs when she heard a knock on door

"Come in !!" She order without shifting her gaze .

"Mam...apke liye ek courier aaya hain !" Her assistant hand over her before leaving .

Karishma open it and found a invitation card and a note within .

"A Special family dinner invitation for you karishma....come home your family is waiting for you...!!" as soon as she read the note she scrumble it as she threw away in dustbin infuriately .

"WTF! I will never go there , never !!" she murmer agitately as she rotate her eyes to resist her tears .

.......

"Bhaiya you know na she is just in pain that's why she don't wanna to come home !!" Pushpa ji said to her brother over phone as she sit on the edge of bed .

"I know..but...ohk leave it rakhte hain apna dhyaan rakhna !!"

Pushpa ji decline the call taking a sad sigh "hey shiv ji sab thik kar do !!" She folds her hands together making a wish .

**Afternoon**

"Ha baba samajh gayi don't worry!!" Haseena send a text to santu as she stopped by Pushpa ji's house .

She was about to press the doorbell when she felt another hand on the top of her hand . Undoubtedly , the right moment she understood the familiar touch which totally sent shivers down in her spine .

Karishma stood behind her as her warm breath touching her bare neck . meanwhile Karishma just measuring her features through her piersing gaze , all of sudden she felt a great urge to tuck her hair strings which's framing her ethitic view .

They rooted in one place in same position until pushpa ji open the door .

"Tum dono??" Pushpa ji inquired raising eyebrows .

KarEena immediately torn apart as they comprehend their inner tourmoil .

"Wo..h...hum andar hain" Karishma straightly burge in.

As she left Pushpa ji looks at Haseena raising eyebrows crossing her arms

"Woh hume kuch kaam tha apse..!" Haseena said neglecting her expression " hume andar tho anne dijiye !"

Pushpa ji let her enter moving aside and Haseena talk to her as both settle themselves in living room .

After half an hour karishma move outside and see both pusheena emerge into conversation . Karishma silently sit there a little distance from them as she staring Haseena kneenly holding a magazine in her hand .

As Haseena talking to pushpa ji she adjusting her hairs in one side on her shoulder....However karishma , leaning on chair glancing her without blinking . She so wants to turn off her gaze but unable to do .

"Kiya hua aise kiya dekh rahi hain??" Pushpa ji asked as she noticed karishma stare .

Now both pushpeena's eyes on karishma who quickly sat straight as she holding a magazine before her face pretending to read .

"Kuch kaha apne bua??" Karishma asked acting innocent.

"Maine kaha tu kiya dekh rahi hain??" Pushpa ji repeated herself as she glance at Haseena then karishma .