~ Chapter Thirty Four ♡

Karishma halt her vehicle within a jerk at some desserted place . As she make her way towards a wooden bench , her face hidden beneath her palms & head hung down.

It doesn't feel good to her to hated by someone but still she was at peace once when she found out that her's step mother doesn't love her nor care about her at all....Her step mother is so selfish that she didn't like even a single glance of Karishma.

Karishma was very calm when she thought like this. When it seemed to her that all this was true....she was in peace until she discovered that Mrs.Singh never disliked her , never did any partiality betweem cheeta and her , but Karishma herself created a illusion which consemed her awareness and consiousness slowly slowly , & ends up to stuck into her own illusion , making her heart bitter and tounge sharp for Mrs. Singh.

~ Few Hours Ago ~

"Mr.Singh i want to give my all shares and properties to my brother cheeta singh" Karishma firmly decided , giving a anger look to her father who without her permission , without a word with her , just transfered all tha shares in her name , due to which a riff created between so loveable bro-sis duo.

The atmosphere was thick , fill with tension. While Haseena and santu exchange a horried look and cheeta was standing there with a unreadable blanck expression. Pushpa ji was sitting there fully dejected. All was present there but the main reason , Mrs.Singh herself was absense at this crisis.

Mr.Singh , "But karishma beta-"

Karishma show her palm , cut him mid as she continued "Hamare liye paise kabhi important nahi the aur naa hi kabhi honge...hamare liye bas rishtey mayne rakhte hain woh rishtey jo khoon ke nahi dil ke hote hain par " she pause as she looks at cheeta "Par shayad paise ka dhoos dil ke rishtey mein bhi duriya paida kar hi deti hain , shayad money is more powerful than love that's why ajke zamane mein ek bhai dusre bhai ka dushman hota hain ek bhai apni behen ki shaddi ki itni jaldi karta hain jisse woh jaldi se sasural chale jaye aur unhe sabkuch mil jaye" she sarcastically smile & said this words looking at cheeta , who averts his gaze another direction.

"Akhir mein ek sotela sotela hi reheta hain...aur yeh baat ek baar phirse sabit hoon gayi hain" Karishma said painfully , a teardrop fell but she swiftly clean it and masked her emotions once again as always.

Cheeta with an irk way "Pls don't start again...and woh kam kariye jiske liye ap yahaan aayi hain...sigh kijiye "

By his bitter words karishma becomes by now a whole mess.

Mr.Singh , "Cheeta tu-" (cut by cheeta)

Cheeta , "Plss dad not again...di jo kar rahi hain unhe woh karne do shaanti se woh apni marzi se kar rahi hain na sab tho phir ap interfier maat kijiye hum bhai behen ke beech me-" His words left incomplete , buried in his mouth as a sudden force land on his cheek. Automatically his hand place on his cheek , feeling the burning sension.

"Mom!!" Cheeta barely like a whisper seeing his mother with all red eyes , standing infront of him.

"Don't Call me mom!!" Mrs.Singh angrilly yell "Tujhe yeh shikhaya tha maine haan? Apne dad se aise baat karta hain tu aur apni di se aise baat karta hain?
Tujhe yeh shikhaya tha maine kiya??"

Cheeta downcast his head "Mom ap mujhpe khama kha gussaa kar rahi hain...meri galti kiya hain?" he still dared to ask such question only to earn another slap.

Mrs.Singh , "Disspointing , very dissapointing cheete...maine kabhi nahi socha tha tu aisa niklega tu tho apni di se bohot pyaar karta tha na tho ab waha pe jealousy aur lalach kab aa gaya...kiya hua hain tujha baata na mujhe" she cry out and starts jerking his shoulder frantically.