~ Chapter Twenty Seven ♡︎

"Kabir are you there?" Haseena voice out as soon as she enter in...the place was quite dark "kabir t-" about to called again but before that the lights get on.

The whole place was decorated beautifully , Kabir literally arranged a perfect date setup....He pull a chair for her when Haseena was quite surprise by his change of attitude , change of heart.

"You are looking beautiful Haseena!" Kabir compliment her with his toothy grin leaning his hand against his cheek , quite dreamily.

Haseena roll her eyes as she's in hurry...she so want to wrap up all the crap

"Why u wanted to meet me!" Haseena asked straightly with zero percent hesitation or uneasiness "Say it quickly bcz i am in hurry!"

Kabir hesitates a bit as he looks Haseena's hand which's resting on table , he place her hand over her's and squeeze before she can remove her hand from his grip.

Haseena , "leave my hand!" She said sternly.

Kabir , "Sorry....but yeh nahi hoon sakta i can't leave you bcz i love you!"

That's it Haseena burst into laughter meanwhile kabir stare her confusely "What happened Haseena....maine koi joke nahi sunaya !" he wishper.

Haseena , "Love?? Is this all love for you? I thought u were dating someone....kiya naam tha uska?" she pause and exclaimed "Yess sakshi...usse hi date kar rahe the na tho phir aj hume kaise i love you bol rahe hoon usne kuch bola nahi tumhe?"

"Agar hum hote uske jagah tho hum tumhe do kheechke lagate!" She added with a sarcastic smile "Well agar tumhe kuch nahi bolna tho hum jaa rahe hain bye!"

Haseena got up as she grab her phone and walkup to exit but kabir again come and held her wrist in no intention to leave her so easily.

Kabir , "Haseena pls"

Haseena , "Dekho kabir i am telling you!"

Kabir , "Let me complete my words Haseena pls" He snatch her phone as he keeps aside it and hold her hand before she could leave.

But kabir is unaware the fact that he accidently dialed someone's number.

_____

Otherside Karishma kick a stone disheatedly as she couldn't talk to Haseena and stand leaning againt her car as she look up to sky her phone suddenly rang

"Kon hain ab?" Karishma shove out her phone as she glance it 'Haseena❤️'

"Haseena!!" All of sudden Karishma get excited as if some new energy aroused in her body.....quickly she recieve the phone "Hase-" stop in mid-amidst overhear something

.

Here Haseena sigh as she release her hand from his grip and gesture him to continue

"I know i am late but i want to confess that i am really fall in love with you Haseena!" Kabir said her moving one step back. "I know i was so mean and so arrogant jerk...but trust me my love for you is not any kind of lies anymore...it's love only!" his voice dipped with love and guniunesess.

Haseena is speechless by his confession , she wanted to confront with him but aftern hearing him she felt short of words.

Haseena , "Really? Is it true?"

Kabir , "Yess....it's true give me second chance Haseena i will prove myself to you!"

Karishma who was till now accidently overheard their conversation , is now devasted and feel something broke inside her. But why though? Karishma knew from the startinb it was bound to happen sooner or later!