~ Chapter Twenty Nine♡︎

Just one kiss ~ Sometimes that's all its takes for a heart to lost it's balance and sometimes we want nothing more than the chance to fall. One kiss is enough to bind two souls together in a invisible thread......

The moment they shared their first ever kiss due to heat of the moment , a different spark cooconed them magically telling the story of their hidden feelings towards each other buried deep in the heart.

Ahesaas ki jo zuban ban gaye
Dil mein mere mehemaan
ban gaye
Apki tareef mein kiya kahe
Ap hamari jaan ban gaye

Haseena felt karishma's urgency, her impatient traits , passion towards her through the kiss which probably shudder her under karishma's touch in a amazing way and how karishma's hand roaming on her body freely , boundlessly was just making her knees weak as anytime she can collapse on ground that's why she gripped karishma neck strongly.

Ap hi raab
Ap hi imaan ban gaye
Ap hamari jaan ban gayi
Chahun aur kiya
Ki khuda de ab mujhe

Both was gasping for air but no one was ready to pull out but someone had to do it so did Haseena.

Due to shortage of breath Haseena tried to broke the kiss but Karishma didn't let her . She was becoming wild with each passing seconds . Sensing the tension between them , Haseena gently caresses karishma's licious locks affectionately in order to calm her down.

Kismat se hume ap
humdum mil gaye
Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye
Socha jo nahi
Woh hasil hoon gaya

After a while karishma calm down and both torn apart from the kiss and join their forheads with a content yet satisfied grin washes over their faces.

"I can't tell you Haseena how much happy i am....i love YOU!!" Karishma mumble beaming in happiness and brimming with tears , shower her faces with trail of kisses "It's just like a sweet dream!"

"But it's not a dream karishma it's reality , this is our truth now!" Haseena said caressing her cheek lovingly and rubb her nose with the latter making her gigles. Haseena suck the teardrops of hers softly widening her smile more.

Out of happiness Karishma spun her around "Karishma ruko !"

"Noo!!"

Rab se mila ek
Aayan ban gaye
Khwaabon ka mere
Mukaam ban gaye
Apki tareef mein hum kiya kahe
Ap hamari jaan ban gaye

KarEena laid down on bed embracing each other into their arms , feeling solace. No words , no converse was needed there eyes was enough to understand , their touch was enough to release heat producing throughout their bodies without exchanging any intense words.

Haseena keep her head over her chest and places a soft kiss over there holding her tightly close to her heart "I love YOU!" she wishpered before closing her eyes.

Karishma places a lingere kiss over her forhead caressing her cheek by the back of her hand , encircle her hands in Haseena's waist pull her closer leaving no space between them "I love YOU more!" she wishper back in her ears trembling the latter a bit through such intimacy.