~Chapter Twenty Eight♡︎

"Haseena ap?" Karishma couldn't complete her words when Haseena pull her in a desparate hug.......

"Allah ka shukar hain ap thik hain karishma, sahi salamat hain!" Haseena barely wishper enough gripping her tight. Karishma had a great urge to wrapp her arms around her but something was stopping her , something was binding her that she resisted her urge....but the moment finally her heart took the initative over her mind Haseena pull off from the embrace leaving the latter in
despair.

"Ap pagal hain hum kabse bula rahe the apko ap sun hi nahi rahi thi, kyu?" Haseena got tears "Aur apne phirse sharab pi kyu? Humne mana kiya tha na ki hume nahi pasand yeh sab!"

she scann karishma toe and head. disheavled hairs , red eyes , tears stains on her cheek in short she's totally mess. Haseena broke down seeing her condition and a lone tears makes its way to her cheek which karishma wipes by her back of palm "Don't cry your tears stab my heart hard or you wanna me to die!" said glancing her deeply.

Haseena , just then again hugged her overwhelm by many emotions "Why you are like this?"

"Haseena what happened why are u crying? Is everything okay?" In Karishma's tone dripping pure concern and love for Haseena.

Haseena didn't response just walk in , she felt the aroma of wine revolving each and every corner of the room , hard for consume any fresh air from this atmosphere that too room was quite dark "Itna andhera karke kyu rakha hain , switchboard kaha hain karishma??"

Karishma on the lights after closing the door.....and see Haseena glaring her crossing her arms "Kiya?" she asked like innocent puppy.

It's really tough for Haseena to lash out such innocent soul like karishma who's acting so innocent all of sudden "Nothing...just go and take a quick shower i am managing here!"

Karishma was about to open her mouth to speak but drop the idea as soon as her gaze met with the rageful gaze of Haseena "Jii!" she mumbles before leaving.

In the whole room Haseena spray the home freshening air but when still it didn't work properly Haseena used karishma's favourite perfume in this process.

"Ha-" Karishma's voice died in her throat itself seeing the sight "Yeh hamara fav tha Haseena" karishma make a poor face.

Haseena , "Pata hain karishma!"

Karishma , "Tho phir apne puri bottle kyu khatam karli?"

Haseena , "I like this smell that's why!" she said before sitting on dinning area , she looks at karishma who remains rooted in one place "Kuch khaya tho hoga nahi apne jaldi se aa jayeee humme paasta banaya hain!"

Karishma silently sat as she asked Haseena "Apka kaha hain?"

Haseena , "Nahi hain!"

Karishma faintly smiles "Oh" (You already had dinner with him that's why maybe!)

Karishma feel Haseena's gaze on her so she asked "Kiya hua ap aise kiya dekh rahi hain?" her voice quirbed little.

"Hume bhi dijiye..ap yun akele akele kha rahi hain!" Haseena complaint.

Karishma amusingly , "Apko nahi khana tha na!"

Haseena , "Kisne kaha hume nahi khana tha...humne khudke liye nahi liya bcz hume tho ap khilayengi na" saying this she sit close to karishma "ab khilayeeee na aaa!"

Karishma caught guard off seeing her tatics as she doesn't know how to react be happy or sad?

Haseena , "Khilayee!"