~ Chapter Ninteen♡︎

Haseena's hands making its way to her collar tightly as her eyes fell on her lips as her eyes again travel to her deep eyes when her right take charge of carassing her cheek .

Meanwhile karishma pull her closer slightly filling the gap between them as their lips meet , a different spark flowing their veins making them shiver in anticipation........

The kiss was full of eagerness as they were kissing Haseena's hand slightly touched with a vase which situated on nearby table beside of the bed . Haseena pause as she open her eyes as the realisation strike her hard .

Haseena can feel karishma's love and care through the kiss but this is wrong , the limitation of boundary between them broke....They crossed the line, the limits

Haseena pushed karishma as she had tears in her eyes .

Karishma winch in pain but the pain replace instantly as she realize the situation...she stand anything but can't see Haseena in tears....her biggest fear comes true today .

KarEena looks at each other with moist eyes as Haseena press her mouth against her palm before ran outside making karishma more shatter .

....

Haseena came outside of house through back door hiding all of their gazes as her palms had on her face . she is trying to stabalize her breathing speed as it becomes heavy

Haseena in mind , "What i did...haan? Fuck no no shit humse yeh kaise hoon gaya....woh kiya soch rahe honge hamare baare mein ki hum i.....i am not double standards person...no no....!!"

Black clouds embraces the sky as rain starts heavily

Thick raindrops pouring on her as she looks at up her tears mix up with the constant rain as she close her eyes tight removing all the scenes flashing infront of her mind , but fail miserably .

Haseena open her eyes as she no more feeling any rain she snap her head in left to see the person who's holding umbrealla for her , To be honest she didn't expected that person with her at this moment .

....

Otherhand , Karishma toss the bedsheet in one go making it fall on floor as she frustrated of herself , how could she do that ? Tears trickling of her eyes as it's becoming hard for her to standing more

Karishma in mind , "Yeh kiya hoon gaya humse....how could i do that....i..i compltely broke her trust hume khud pe itna gussa aa raha hain hum kyu nahi rakh paye kabu khudpe whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!"

She frustrately pull her hairs roughly as she drop herself on floor , she bang her injuried hand on the edge of bed moaning in pain while sobbing......

"I...I am sorry Haseena....pls don't leave me for this i am sorry!!" Karishma mumbling continuously as she joined her hands lowering her head on floor tiredly when teardrops wetting the floor .

......

"Kabir tum??" Haseena was shocked seeing him here as she never expected him by her side ever .

Kabir , "Haan haseena main...and tell me what happened to you why are u crying dear??" he said as he took a step ahead tries to held her cheek but Haseena back off unfortunately .

Haseena , "What are u doing here??"

Kabir , "Just for you Haseena...i" (cut off)

Haseena , "You know what kabir hume na tumse baat karne mein koi dilchaspi nahi rahi...so you can go...!" she said sharply making his ego more hurt .

Kabir , "Why?? Jaane ke liye nahi aaya tha and how can u forget me haan?? tum mujhse pyaar karti hoon i can see...i know what u did with her was only a drama i know it was completely a part of drama !"

Haseena shockingly look at him but soon it replace into a hollow chuckle

Haseena , "Ohh yaa it was only a mere drama *her heart break when utter this words* but you know what....she is better than you dammn it !!"

She shout pushing him away as the umbrella fly away . Kabir looks at amusingly as he never witness this side of her .

Haseena , "You know what i was so stupid that i thought u will love me someday...." *push him away*

"Jab tum waha chup gaye the apni jaan bachane ke liye tab karishma ne hume bachane ke liye khud aag mein kud gayi...why yrrr why she did that???" *pushing him away*

"Is she some stupid fellow or she love me way too much that usne uski khudki jaan ki bhi parwa nahi ki....!!" Haseena about to push him again but before that kabir held her hand preventing her reckless behaviour .

Kabir , "Trust me Haseena...i was just so much scared that time..."

Haseena look at him as she said calmly "What you think usse dar nahi laga hoga jab uspe gun point kiya gaya tha...of course she was scared but not for her life but for my life....she scared about me in her death bed.....!!"

She jerk off his hand angrily

Kabir , "Haseena!"

He tried to held her hand but she didn't let him

Haseena , "You know what yeh sab kuch tumhare wajah se hoon raha hain.....you just stay away from me....!!" she said pointing her finger towards him as her eyes being red .

And she ran away from there .

......

"Karu darwaja kholo kiya hua tumhe...yeh awazein kaisi aa rahi hain ??" Pushpa ji and santu banging on door as cheeta decided to break the door .

Cheeta , "Main yeh darwaza tod dunga !!"

Santu , "Tu pagal hain kiya cheete...spare key hogi na tu usse khol.....!"

Pushpa ji , "Haan hain !"

She told Santu where the key is kept, so Santu quickly went and brought it . As she open the door the scnerio shock them.....

Pushpa ji , "Karu kiya hua
tujhe??"

She held her face in her hands as she wipes away her tears

Cheeta , "Di kiya hua apko??"

Santu crying seeing her condition as karishma just shedding tears and lowering her gaze and head both .

She didn't utter a word just kept quite as cheeta saw blood ozzing out from her previous wound he get worried and dialed the doctor number immediately .

After good 10 minutes doctor came and did new stretches....all the time karishma just sitting there hunging her head as she just looking at floor without any blink

......

Haseena come back as she gazing the house standing on main gate as her hands wrapping her arms due to shivering

Haseena , "Doctor kyu aaye the??"

Upon seeing doctor here Haseena get worried and quickly jog to inside of house as she entered her face fell pale as she saw karishma's condition who was sitting lower her head while trio trying to talk to her .

KarEena's eyes meet for moments as they feel ashamed to face each other so they look away .

The kiss happend due to the heat of the moment which the two know well but still their innerself discover something unexpected about their growing feelings towards each other . There was lots of emotions but none dare talk about it .

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued.....