~ Chapter Twenty Six ♡︎

Haseena making breakfast for them humming a tune 'la la la la la la la la'

Santu peek inside sheepishly keeping her hands in her back.

"Oyee hoyee koi bohot khush nazar aa raha hain aj....baat kiya hain!" Santu said hanging her hands to her neck.

"Koi bhi baat nahi hain!" Haseena said with a smile as she shover her back , ignoring santu completely Haseena resume her work.

"Chal jhutti....chehere se smile teri jaa nahi rahi...aur dil ki baat phir bhi zuban pe teri aa nahi rahi...kiya samasya hain yeh baata!" Santu slam the kitchen slab but in millisecond she regrets her action.

"Uhoo..." Santu start rubbing her hand when Haseena shake her head in disbelief.

Haseena , "Tumhara hum kiya kare santu??" (push her forhead).

She done with platings so she carry them to dinning as santu place herself on her seat , Haseena too sit.

"Hume lagta hain pyaar sirf ek baar hota hain...har do din mein kisi se bhi nahi hoon jati!" Haseena said grabbing her attention .

Santu looks at her "Galat soch hain teri...pyaar dubara hota hain jab pehela pyaar bas ek attraction ya phir apka crush hoon!"

"Second chance sabko nahi milta hain haseena...har koi utna lucky nahi hota you are lucky so appriciate it!" Santu states the facts.

Haseena nodded "I know aur hume thoda time chahiye...kyu ki hume itna tho pata chal gaya hain ki karishma hamare liye bohot kimti hain i can't efford to loose her at any cost..!" She smiles as she think about karishma "And guess what the most bestest part is that i am too important for her....this is not one sided...not only me but she too love my company!"

"Hamare beech kiya hain hume nahi pata but jo bhi hain yeh bohot hi alag aur khass hain yrr...i never felt this sensation with kabir!" Haseena said with an wondering expression on her face.

Santu smile brightly as she come over her and hug her tightly "It's love my friend!!" (Cheerfully).

"Maybe!" Haseena mutter looking down as she smiling like an idiot tucking her hair strands behind her ear.

___

Haseena walking on streets as her eyes focusing on her phone screen and fingertips typing something in chat bar

"Hey karishma" Haseena type then instantly erase it.

"Nahi nahi aise nahi...woh kiya sochegi " Haseena facepalm at herself .

"Hlo karishma How are you?" Haseena type then again erase pressing her fohead in distress.

"Nahi yrr...kaise lagta hain yeh matlb hlo karishma how are you? Ewwee.....hum kal hi tho mile the!" Haseena mock herself and hit her own head "tho kiya kahe unse aur kaise kahe??"

"Mmmm....yrrrrr...dhatteriiii kiiiii!" Haseena scream middle of the road and helplessly sit on nearby wooden bench as her eyes still fiaxed on screen "Koi na Morning hi bol dete hain phir...yes this is right decision...i can greet her yes...yeh belkul bhi strange aur akward nahi lagega!"

Haseena happily grin as she type "Morning Karishma❤️" she was about to pressing on the send button at the meantime someone grab her wrist pulling her up from her place , shocking her too core.

"What the hell kabir what's this behaviour??" Haseena yell over his face as soon as she glance him.

Kabir , "Pls Haseena just once...give me one chance i promise i will never let you go!"

Haseena looks at him being shock like this is what she wanted from always, today he himself begging for a chance infront of her.....

"Leave my hand kabir!" Haseena said sternly , she jerk off his hand and began walking away. But kabir again pull her wrist making her turn to himself "Haseena pls just one chance pls plss plsss Haseena!"