~ Chapter Thirty two ♡︎

Haseena felt a sharp pang in her chest seeing karishma's tears.

"I am sorry hume samajhna chahiye tha hum phir kabhi zidd nahi karenge...sorry!" Haseena apologised showing puppy look with her both hands in her ears.

Karishma remove her hand from her ears "Ap samajhte tho tab jab hum apko samjhate but humne samjhaya hi nahi aur samajhdar banke har baar mat samjhiye kabhi kabhi hume bhi pyaar se samjhane ka moka dijiye....!" she said softly.

Haseena nodded with a slight smile as she hide herself in the warmth of karishma.

"Tho sham ko milte hain i have work!" Karishma wishper  breaking the hug.

Haseena , "Just take care aur haan lunch skip karne ke baare mein sochna bhi maat...hum cheete se khabar lenge apke!"

Upon her warning karishma dramatically raise her both hands in air in surrender posture "Samajh gaye devi ji"

Haseena chuckle at her antics and again hug her placing her hand near her heart "Just remember one thing ab apki jaan sirf apki nahi hain hamari bhi hain aur hum apki health ko leke koi carelessness tolerate nahi karenge!"

Karishma stare her for a while before held her cheek between her palm "Point noted madam....and this line apply on you too!"

Haseena , "Hum rakhte hain khudka dhyaan apke tarah nahi hain...!"

Karishma , "Accha ji!" Chirped as she advancing near her.

"Haanji...!" Haseena answered as she push her away from herself playfully "Ab jaaye shayad apko der hoon rahi hain"

"Par apko chodke jaane ka belkul bhi mann nahi kar raha...rukk jaaye kiya?" Karishma said cutely looking like a adorable kid causing  latter's lips turn into a perfect smile.

Haseena shake her head disbeliefly and pull her closer holding her collar and smash her lips with her making karishma's eyes widen in shock. Well she didn't expected this from Haseena but her this action swirls karishma's heart in excitement and happiness.

After a passionate exchange Haseena break the kiss leaving karishma craving for more and both of them breathless.

"I hope now you will behave like a good kid...go now!" Haseena wishper patting her cheek polietly bring karishma into reality.

Karishma , "You are so dangerous!" (amusingly).

"I know....!" Haseena wink at her and gigles pressing her mouth against her palm , glancing at karishma's face.

Karishma shake her head in sideways as she move closer and kiss her forhead deeply meanwhile Haseena close her eyes in bliss.....

Days passes and turns into months , KarEena's love life going pretty amazingly as both feel completed with each other. Their loves growing for each other day by day with each passing time......

~ One Day In haseetosh
place ~

Haseena in kitchen making something special for their dinner as it's been two days she didn't spent their 'US' time with karishma bcz karishma lately were very busy in her professional stuffs....so Haseena thought to make karishma's fav dish and invite her tonight. 

All of sudden Haseena's phone buzz and Haseena beaming in happiness as She got a msg from karishma.

"I am really sorry...hum apko zyada waqt nahi de pa rahe hain actually lately hum bohot busy hoon gaye the....pls naraz maat hona...you know na i love YOU so much baby...!"

Haseena's lips crept into a broad smile as she type something.

.

Karishma who was engaged into her stuff got alert upon hearing the pinge sound of mobile phone. She hurriedly check it