~ Chapter Seventeen♡︎

That night karishma couldn't sleep bcz she was restlessness thinking about her weird thoughts and new found feelings for Haseena

It's been one week since karEena are doing acting as a couple which is effecting kabir badly as he is feeling a looser

How can a woman can better than him , how can anyone except him make haseena happy so much that's too a woman , how Haseena can move on so easily from him - Such thinking engulfs kabir in such a way that leads him ignoring his current girlfriend sakshi .

Presently , KarEena is now in shopping mall as they are clinging to each other as kabir is keeping his eye on them from afar which of course karEena knows as they are very sharp and smart .

But kabir as a fool has no idea about it .

"Yeh accha hain na dekhiye ?" Haseena took a dress and stand infront of mirror checking the dress on her

Karishma move behind her looking her through mirror , KarEena share a eye-lock .

Karishma , "Well yeh accha hain but you know ap pe sabse zyada kiya suit karta hain"

Haseena turn to her "Kiya??"

Karishma , "Wait a minute"

saying so , she dissapear and come back after sometime with a Indian wear instead of wastern wear leaving Haseena awe .

Karishma , "Apko shayad nahi pata but trust me ap Indian wear mein zyada khoobsoorat lagti hain !" she move forward check the dress upon her .

Both looking each other through mirror as they are so close karishma swiftly snap her head towards her when haseena too did the same in flow flow .

karishma felt a strong pull towards her even surprisingly Haseena too felt the same thing .

"Par yeh Haseena saree mein sabse zyada haseen lagti hain !!" Karishma said when the latter automatically close her eyes feeling her hot breaths fanning over her face . Meanwhile a unintentional smile scrept on karishma's lips seeing her effects on her , no doubt her heart swell in heartfelt delight .

After a moment Haseena open her eyes and look away instantly as her cheeks turn red till now out of embarassment and shyness .

She is surprise that her body is reacting out of control which's confusing her feelings for karishma .

"A..u..h thank you Karishma !!" Haseena flash a nervous smile still looking everywhere except her eyes .

Karishma pull her closer grabbing her waist causing haseena's eyes grow widen in utter shock , but her hand took immediate action clutching her collar .

Karishma , "Thank you nahi say only I love you!!"

Haseena wishper with uneven breath looking confusely at her , "Ap...ye..h kiya kar rahi hain....kar..ishma?"

Karishma wishper back with a smile "Kabir is looking at us miss mallik !!"

Haseena mentally kick herself bcz of her overthinking subconsious mind .

Haseena , "Hum isse try karke aate hain !" (fumble)

She free herself from her grip and almost ran to trial room causing karishma chuckle at her cute antics .

.

Karishma using phone sitting on nearby couch waiting for haseena .

Otherhand , Haseena just fighting with her inner tourmoil , facing a hard time to control herself , her heart , her body the way it reacts around karishma is just unbelivable . .

BOOM BOOM !!

In no time all of sudden a gunfire echoied in the hallway building up a fearful situation . Crowd started moving around desparately for saving their lives .

Goon 1 , "Hands up neither i will shoot you koi hoshiyari nahi !"

As haseena stormed outside to look for karishma she got caughtas goon 2 held her in a gunpoint . Her heart thudding against her chest uncontrollably .

Her body tense up in anxiety and panick as she turn her head left side she saw kabir hiding there . She smile thinking he would saveher but neverthless her smiles vanish as he looks away shattering her .

Haseena mumbles "Kabir"

Goon 2 , "Koi hoshiyari nahi"

Haseena still in gunpoint raising her hands in air as her wholr body trembles in fear as she she look down at the momentary floor closing her eyes a trail of tear escape through the corner of eyes .

"Leave her!!" A bold voice boomed killing the pin drop silence . .

Haseena move her eyes up as she saw karishma there glaring the goons hard .

Haseena , "Karishma!" (murmur under her breath)

Goon 1 put a hun against her head "Tujhe bohot shok chada hain herogiri karne ka maut se dar nahi lagta zindagi pyaari nahi hain kiya??"

"Chor usse leave her one single scartch on her and i will bury you ailve God swear !!" For a moment goons to taken aback upon hearing her dangerous tone but soon goons compose himself before ordering other goon to shoot Haseena at the right moment .

BOOM BOOM!!

One gunfire heard and one scream too heard . Haseena open her eyes as she feels nothing as she looks forward she saw karishma gazing at her while twisting goon2 hand at his back who dare to put a gun on haseena !!

Karishma kick his knee at the joint followed by shoots of series of punches on him leaving all baffled .

Karishma , "Kaha tha usse nuksan nahi pohochana!" She pin him against the wall with a force helding him through thraot aggressively choking his breath "As i said one single scartch on her and i will bury you alive so watch out now !!"

Goon2 once looks at haseena as she get a cut in her elbow in the struggle then glance at karishma with horrified expression .

"Ayee chod usse!" Goon 1 shot her shoulder but as if karishma was ineffective , a another level madness engulf her in such a way that makes her look hella scary .

"Karishma why??" Haseena just freezing in her place . All the movments surrounding her happening in slow motion .

As karishma was beating the guy mercilessly Haseena just looking her teary eyes as she doesn't know how to react as bcz at her place she imagined kabir but found whom? Karishma Singh !!

Haseena looks at kabir who's still hiding behind the walls for saving himself and here karishma without caring her own life being the shield of her , but why??

"Uske haatho mein goli lagi hain khoon behe raha hain!" Hearing peoples murmuring sound she come back to the real world and see some officers trying their hard to separate karishma from that goon who almost fell unconsious due to beating session .

.

.

.

.

To be Continued........

Pls Votes and Comment , Your feedbacks matter to me
most💙✨