~ Chapter Thirty five ♡︎

~One Year Later~

Well in this one year everything change , the bitterness and sourness vanished away with passing time converting into bliss .

As the environment of Singh Mansion has changed with time, the relationship between their hearts has also become stronger with each other.

"Wahh baan raha hain aj maa?" Chirped , Haseena licking her lips.

Mrs. Singh grin seeing her "Kal kaha tha na tumhe paneer tikke khane hain tho bas banaungi aj apni beti ke liye..."

"Unm...yumm just superb iski recipe hume chahiye" Haseena praise her idea delightfully.

"Kyu kisko impress karna hain" Her mother-in-law tease her.

"Hmm hmmm boliye bhabhi" Cheeta out of sudden appear there and he too join his mother.

Haseena's face gone totally red by now , she blush due to their constant tease.

"Ofcourse karishma di ko itna bhi nahi pata apko mummy" Santu answered with utmost innocence while entering in kitchen.

Cheeta pull her cheek , "Uff yeh masoomiyaat...santu ji ap kitni masoom hain yrr"

Santu slapped his hand away and chided "Hutt cheete gal maat kheech mujhe nahi pasand "

Cheeta , "But i like so much"

And here go again start their banter...Mrs.Singh and Haseena exit from there as they understood there was no need of them.

Haseena give tea to her father-in-law and in response he smile in thanking way.

Mr. Singh , "Accha waise tum 2 din ki chuuti kyu nahi le leti tumhari tabiyat kharab thi shayad..? Aur yeh kaam kyu?"

Haseena , "Ab hum belkul thik hain papa...saachii!!"

"apne iss baachi ko kaam karne ki permission kaise de di??" Mr.singh raise his eyebrow towards his wife.

Mrs. Singh states facts , "Apki bahu jaise sabki bohot sunti hain sabki , meri ...bohot ziddi nahi belkul krishu jaisi hain dono hi ziddi piddhi"

Haseena sheepishly grin.

"Aur Krishu kaha hain beta?" He asked while sipping his tea.

Haseena , "Ab tak soo rahi hain...humne jagaya nahi aj work nahi hain na issi liye socha sone dete hain" she informed him and hand over her mother-in-law cup of tea.

Mrs. Singh smile.

Haseena pours coffe in two mugs and march towards their bedroom. She place the tray in tea-table while her eyes roll around the room , attempting to find karishma as she was no where to be found in room.

Running sound of water catch her understand and she realise karishma's whereabouts. She sit on bed and start scrolling her phone for timepass.

"Haseena ap room mein hain kiya??" Karishma called out from bathroom.

"Jii haan kyu kuch chahiye apko" Haseena shout back.

"Hehe..towel pass kijiye hum bhul gaye" Karishma sheepishly requested.

Haseena frown "Phirse bhul gayi wahh" she murmer and take out a clean towel from closet and come near bathroom door & karishma open the door slightly.

"Lijiye" Haseena said.

A mishcheivous thought cross over karishma's head as she grin naughtily and pull Haseena inside and close the door behind them.

It happened as blink of eyes that Haseena couldn't proceed , Haseena couldn't believe that she again trapped by her loving wife who always trick her like this.