Chapter 06

Katherine

"So you seemed cosy"

"You really want to go down that road with me?" he raised his brows.

"Guess not" I mumbled looking down at my shoes already uncomfortable as to where this conversation was going to lead.

"You breaking up with me or not?" I blurted out.

"No, I'm not"

"Really?"

"I get that you and I have been going through something and that may have left you feeling lonely but promise me you wouldn't entertain anyone again"

"I promise"
He smiled and pulled me into his arms. "I love you"

"I love you too"

"You cool with river and I being friends?"

"Yeah but just don't let him be flirty with you okay?"

"Okay"

"Let's go" he took my hand and took me back to his group. "My favourite couple" kendall smirked and I heard the girl that was laughing at jake's joke scoff.

"You got something in your throat, bitch?"

"Okay, none of that" Chandler grabbed me and we walked into the building. "What is her problem?"

"She's probably just feeling jake"

"Then why the fuck is he friends with someone that likes him"

"Don't ask me, she's not my friend"

"Ugh" I groaned.

"At least you're happy now" he smiled and threw his arm around me.

"Yeah" I smiled slightly.

"Let's go find shay" we went to the cafeteria since she's always where the food is. I found her sitting at a table eating a burger from McDonald's.

"Hey" I sighed as I sat next to her and laid my head on the table. "What happened?" she asked with her mouthful making me cringe.

"Swallow your food, you animal" Chandler looked at her weird. She gave him the finger.

"So what happened?" she asked this time with her mouth clear of any food. "Jake and I are fine"

"That's nice"

"You actually mean that?"

"He's a prick with a small dick" she shrugged.

"I wouldn't go that far" I mumbled thinking about jake. "You disgust me" she scrunched up her nose.

"Want to head to the dorms to put our shit down?"

"Yeah, let's go" she ate the rest of her burger and we headed out of the cafertia. I had to get my bags from chandler's car so we had to walk past jake and his little group and of course his groupies. "Why are you even back together with him? The guy you were talking to is way hotter"

"He's my boyfriend, can we not do that?"

"Fine" She sighed and helped me grab my bags. "You gonna help?" shay looked at Chandler expectantly.

"Fine" he huffed and grabbed a few of my bags.

"I don't like him" shay grumbled as she glared at jake.

"Same here" Chandler agreed and I turned to him in shock.

"You guys not friends anymore?" I asked.

"Nah, can't watch him disrespect you sis"