Chapter 27

Katherine

"Mason!" I woke up to see him nowhere to be seen. I threw on one of his shirts and headed downstairs and the smell of breakfast filled my nose.

"Whatcha doing?" I sang as I went over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Making you breakfast" he went to grab two plates while I took a seat and watched him move around the kitchen.

"Your phone has been ringing non stop" Mason nodded over to my phone on the counter. I must've left it there last night.
I grabbed it and saw texts and calls from river, shay and chan. Great

"Fuck, I forgot to tell them where I'm going" I groaned as I saw an incoming call from Chandler.

"Answer and tell them you're okay"

"Fine" I huffed.

"Why is your location off, bitch?" shay pushed Chandler out of the way and took his phone.

"I'm at masons, my location has been off cause river keeps popping up everywhere"

"Love you too, bestie" I heard river yell in the background.

"Why are you at Mason's?" Chandler grabbed his phone from shay.

"I wanted to see him" I shrugged.

"What about the chucky doll and her Glen doll?"

"What?" I laughed at shays serious expression.

"What's her face and jake"

"What's her name?" I looked at Mason.

"Her name's cassie"

"Makes sense" Shay and I said in unison.

"Do you need river to come get you for class?"

"No, I still have your car"

"We'll talk about this when I see you" Chandler narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yeah, whatever" I rolled my eyes and ended the call.

"Why did her name make sense?" Mason looked at me confused.

"No reason, love" I leaned over the counter and pecked his lips. He pulled my arm making me slid across the counter and into his arms. "You are my weakness" he said making my face scrunch up.

"That's so cringe, mace" I laughed as I buried my face in his chest.

"You love it" he picked me up and my legs immediately went around his waist. I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss.

"I really like being with you" I sighed as I buried my face in his neck breathing in his scent.

"You falling for me there, Wilson?" he teased.

"In your dreams, Grey" I scoffed playfully.

"We'll see about that" he smirked before giving me a final peck and setting me down on the chair.
I grabbed my plate and walked to the living room since I wanted to watch something while I eat.

"Why would you leave me in the kitchen" Mason followed me and sat down next to me.

"I thought you would catch the hint"

"I sorta did" he leaned over and kissed my lips.

"You just can't get enough of me huh?"

"No, I love kissing you" he smiled.

"I like touching you" I smiled back.

"Are you objectifying me?" he gasped dramatically making me roll my eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself, pretty boy"

"Oh you love it"

"Whatever make you sleep at night, sweetie"

"What are we watching?"

"Two and a half men"

"What why?" he looked at me weird.

"Cause I like it, my dad and I used to always watch it when I would get done for school"

"Your dad cool?"

"The coolest, I can't wait for you to meet him"

"Meet the parents?"

"Well obviously not now, we're not even together yet"

"Does any of them know about our situation?"

"My mom knows, I told her pretty early on"

"What did you say?"

"I told her, I had a crush on you and I was still with jake so I didn't know how to handle it" I shrugged.

"So you were crushing on me" he smirked.

"Obviously or I wouldn't be here right now"

"Fair enough, does your mom approve of me?"

"She just doesn't want me making her a grandmother yet"

"No promises there" he winked which got another eye roll from me.

"Cheeky"

We ate done and I went to the kitchen to do the dishes while mason got ready for his day. I only had English and math so I'm going later on to campus. I need to go have a talk with my mom.

When I finished in the kitchen, I heard a knock on the door. I went over to peek who it was and saw redhair. Great

I ran up the stairs and opened the door to see a naked mason.

"Well hello there" I smiled as my eyes travelled down his body.

"Don't do that or I will be late" he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"Your cassie is at the door"

"What?" he groaned.

"Yeah, have fun with that" I smacked his bum and headed over to the bathroom. I took off his shirt and went over the mirror. My neck is blue from his choking. Fucking dickhead.

"You choked me too hard!" I yelled.

"Sorry!" he yelled back.

I put my hair up and got into the shower. I washed my face and body when I heard the door open and a fully clothed mason came in making me pout.

"Why aren't you naked?"

"Keep that talk for when I see you alone again"

"Fine, where's chucky?"

"Left, I didn't answer"

"Mean, I like it"

"Of course, you do" he opened the shower door and smacked my butt hard.

"Your hands weigh a ton, I'm gonna be bruised up when I leave here"

"I have to claim you, don't want these other dudes to come near you"

"Cute"

"You sure you gonna be okay alone? I have a meeting to get to in a few minutes"

"I'll be fine"

"Okay, love you" he walked out the bathroom leaving me stunned yet again.

"What did you just say?" I yelled but heard nothing only the front door closing.

What a weird man.

I called river and told him to meet at my mom's so we can catch up.