Chapter 31

Katherine

All of us were getting the house ready for the housewarming. If you're wondering how we got settled so quickly, my dad hired a guy to furnish the place so we just had to put our things together and we had plenty of time while my dad bailed river out.

"Ice cubes, people!" Chandler yelled as he shoved river making him trip over a shiny ball.

"I will kill you, I went to jail once and I will go again" river yelled as he made the ground his new home.

"You gonna get up and actually be helpful?" shay looked at him impatiently.

"I think we're gonna go buy the booze"

"Thanks for making yourselves useful" Chandler playfully glared as he came out the kitchen with a bunch of ice cube trays with fruit in.

Mason and I left and got into his jeep. I checked my phone to see if jake was gunning for me and I was correct.

"Your brother is sending a string of curse words"

"Block his ass" he grabbed my phone and blocked jake.

"How do you feel about cassie sleeping with your brother?" I reached over and rested my hand on his thigh.

"Can't feel anything when you don't give a fuck about said someone"

"Cold"

"It's the truth, after she left, I accepted it wasn't meant to be and kept it pushing. Now she's wants to come back when I found the person I actually want to be with"

"Me?"

"Of course, we've been through a lot cause of those fuckers" he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Did you mean what you said over the phone?"

"That I love you?"

"Yeah"

"Naaah" he smirked making me smack his arm. "Of course, I love you"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Cause I don't want to lose you after cutting that deal with cassie. I never wanna experience that feeling of you leaving my house in tears"

"Yeah, I almost crashed but I'm an excellent driver"

"You what?"

"The tears were making my vision blurry but I got to my mom's house just fine"

"Thank fuck for that, next time you are not driving when you're upset okay?"

"Okay" I smiled.

We arrived at the shop and got out. "What are we buying?"

"Grab three cases of beer for you buys, two cases of tequila, two cases of hennesy, two cases of jack Daniels, two cases vodka, 5 cases of gin and snacks"

I turned to see Mason looking at me shocked. "What?"

"Do I have an alcoholic on my hands?"

"That was a loose judgement"

"Just a joke, love" he pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead.

"Mr Grey!" a random girl from his class came up to us.

"Hey, aren't you suppose to be in school?"

"Yeah, just came to grab a few things. Kat what are you doing here?"

"Just shopping" I smiled.

"Nice bumping into you guys" she frowned mid sentence as she noticed his hand on my lower back.

"You guys together?"

"Nah, he's rivers friend"

"Oh okay" she smiled slightly before walking off.

"Why did you lie to her?" Mason frowned.

"I still want you to keep your job"

"I doubt that"

"You clearly don't know my dad" I winked.

"You actually think he would help keep my job?"

"You are my favourite professor and my dad likes keeping me happy"

"Daddy's girl?"

"Yes daddy?" I smirked.

"Stop it or we'll get arrested for public indecency" he grabbed my butt before walking off.

"The whiskey is over there!"

"Okay!"

I put the beer, vodka, gin and tequila in this huge cart. "Found it" Mason came back holding the two cases.

"Thanks, sweetie"

"Why are you wearing this dress?"

"It's hot outside plus it sundress season"

"Take off your underwear" I turned to look at him shocked.

"Who said I was wearing any?" I teased making him groan and firmly grab my bum.

"Calm yourself, we need to pay" I swatted his hands away.

"Don't tease... Your teasing is torture, baby" his grip on my waist tightened.

"Don't be crude, let's pay"

We payed for the liqour and snacks that mason ran and got. We loaded it in the car and started driving back to the house.

I reached over and opened his pants. "Katherine, what are you doing?"

"Want me to stop?"

"Hell no" I continued what I was doing and took it out of his pants. I leaned over and placed my mouth on him. He grabbed my butt and gave it a hard smack.

"Focus on driving"

"Easier said than done" he chuckled.

I bobbed my head up and down, twirling my tongue around the head. His free hand gripped my hair and forced my head down further taking all of him in my mouth. My eyes started to tear but I continued.
"Katherine" he moaned as I went faster to the point where my jaw started hurting.

"You're gonna make me crash" he groaned as I felt him cum in my mouth.

"Every drop?" he looked at me shocked.

"Of course" I smiled.

"Give me a kiss" his hand reached over and grabbed my hair. I leaned over and gave him a deep but hard kiss.

"Since when did you become so naughty?" he looked at me amused.

"Since I tasted you" I wiped my lip and sucked the rest from my finger.

"You have no idea how much I love you"

"I think I can grasp it" I laughed as I tucked him back into his pants.

We arrived at the house. Chandler and river came out to help carry the booze.

"Damn, you guys are really going overboard with all this liqour" shay watched them move all the liqour.

"Following orders from river" I shrugged.

"Thank you, sweetheart" river kissed my cheek before pausing and look at me weirdly.

"What?"

"You smell like dick" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I accidentally smelled some of the dick" Chandler looked at me disgusted.

"Why you guys up in my business" I shoved past them and went into the house.