Chapter 13

Katherine

Shay and I got separated as we only shared one class together. I was walking past English when I was suddenly pulled into the class. "Dude what the fuck?"

"Sorry, I need to tell you something"

"If its about jake, I don't give a rat's ass"

"You sure?" he raised his brow.

"Since you wanna be a girl about it sure go ahead"

"Jessica is practically living with us which is driving me insane. They've been talking shit about you and your friends"

"Doesn't really surprise me" I shrugged.

"So you over him?"

"He's working in my favor so I'm cool off him"

"Glad you took my advice" he smirked and I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?"

"The dress"

"It was more of a command than advice"

"You listened"

"River was part of the reason why I'm wearing this"

"What?"

"He helped me pick it out"  his frown disappeared making me smirk this time. "Why are you smirking at me?"

"You jealous?"

"Nope, go to class"

"Whatever you say professor" I sang as I walked out of the class. "Don't cause trouble with that dress on"

"Wouldn't dream of it" I winked before heading to my class that I thankfully shared with Chandler.

"Dickface" I grinned before sitting next to Chandler as we waited for the professor to come.

"Old Harold in the face lookin ass" he shot back and I held my hand to my chest in mock hurt. "You wound me, brother"

"It's what I was born for"

"That's sad"

"So is your outfit" he snorted.

"Rude" I smacked him upside the head making him hiss in pain. "Dick"

"Pussy"

"Can you two shut the fuck up?" A random girl yelled.

"Bite me" Chandler and I said in unison.

"Fuck you"

"Sure, come sit on this dick" I patted my lap. "You have a dick?"

"Yeah it's purple and eight inches, wanna try?"

"You're disgusting" she shook her head. I turned back to Chandler to see him looking at me in disgust. "What?"

"Do you really have a dick?"

"No, it was just banter but when you were hanging out with Jake for so long you kinda lacked in that department"

"Are we throwing shots now?"

"Yeah"

"Your hair is flat and falling apart. Your boob is lopsided-" I stopped him before he could continue. "We are twins so tread lightly" I glared at him.

"Faternal" he mumbled under his breath. "Don't come to my dorm asking for weed"

"No, don't do that"

"Already too late"

Before he could respond the lecturer entered and we pulled out our laptops and started with our work. I opened my messages and texted shay to meet me in our dorm since we both have a free session. I scrolled through my message requests and saw Jessica's name pop up. Interesting
I went in her message and saw it was from 4 days ago. I smacked Chandler on the arm and showed him the message. "Classy" he shook his head before going back to his work.
Jessica basically messaged me to thank me for being a slut and giving jake to her. Jake probably put her up to this cause she's walked past me and never voiced her thoughts. Hmm
I shared the message to the group chat that consisted of river, shay, chan and I. Jake was freshly removed from none other than Shay.

"Do your work, jackass" chan shoved.

"Eat a dick"

I closed my messages and finished my work. I looked over at chandler's work but he moved his laptop away making me pout. Math is hard.

The lecturer started explaining a problem but I couldn't help but zone out. I'm really hungry. I could go for some tacos and a chocolate shake. Hmmm

"Snap out of it, you're drooling" Chandler snapped his fingers infront of my face and I immediately wiped my mouth only to feel nothing. "Funny"

"Thank you" he smiled.

The class finally rolled over. Chandler and I went our separate ways after I twisted his nipple for the boob comment. "Munchkin" river yelled as he walked down the hall with a girl by his side of course.

"Hey riv"

"You have class?"

"No, just heading to see your sister in the dorm"

"I'll just dust her off and come meet you guys"

"Okay"

"Hey!" the girl protested and I walked away not interested in their conversation. I headed to shay and i's dorm and saw her laying on her bed with her laptop. "I hate working in groups, I'm always stuck doing all the work" she groaned. "Tell me about it, the English is group is barely pulling their weight"

"I hate people sometimes" she huffed before getting up and grabbing a bottle of vodka and taking a swig straight from the bottle. "Mother of balls, that's hot" she gasped making me chuckle.

"Why are you drinking?"

"I've been up since last night working on this fucking thing"

"You want to go for a coffee break?" I sat next to her as I rubbed her back in comfort. "Yes please"

"My treat" I held up my wallet making her eyes light up "Just what I like to hear" she grabbed her shoes and put it on.

We walked to the coffee shop on campus. I went and ordered while shay got us a table. I decided to buy muffins and cookies since math made me hungry.  I took our things to the table and sat down. "Damn, did you buy the whole store?"

"I had math and you know I always get hungry in that class" I shrugged as I bit into the muffin.

"True so why are you dressed like that?"

"Mason told me to wear something cute"

"You listened to a guy? Oh my god the world is ending" she gasped as she held her hand to her chest.

"The world is ending" A random guy said as he walked past our table making shay and I laugh. "If the world does end, I want to go out high" she nodded to herself making me snort.

"I wanna go out, sleeping"

"Snooze fest" she yawned.

"Whatever"