Chapter 33

Katherine

I felt someone kiss my face making me smack whoever it was.

"Fuck, you hit hard" I heard mason groan.

"Let me sleep" I cuddled closer to his body.  He wrapped me up in his arms and continued to give my face kisses.
"You have class, wake up" he smacked my bum making me open my eyes to glare at him.

"I don't want to go, everyone is still on my dick about that jake thing"

"I need to go in cause the headmaster wants to see me"

"You think it's about us?" I sat up in bed to look at him better.

"Probably, I have to be there in 30 minutes"

"Want me to go with you?"

"I don't think that's gonna be a good look, I'll come see you when I'm back and take you out for food" he kissed my forehead and got up.

"Have you been up this whole time?" I looked at his attire.

"Yeah, the others are playing uno downstairs, I won a 50 bucks" he smirked before leaving.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to fix myself something to eat.

"Pick up 4, you Freddy kreuger looking son of a bitch!" I heard Chandler yell.

"Don't be loud" I yelled as I rubbed my temples. I didn't even drink that much but I have a huge headache. I think I'm getting old.

"You okay?" shay walked in concerned.

"Just got a headache, where's my redbull?"

"Fridge" I went over to it and grabbed a can of redbull. I took pain tablets and drank my drink after.

"Is it wise to mix tablets and energy drinks?"

"Yolo" I shrugged.

"You sure you good? You look like shit"

"Thank you for your kind words" I muttered as I laid my head on the cool counter.

"What did you drink?"

"I took like 3 shots and went to bed"

"Strange" she looked at me weird.

"Do you think I'm getting sick?"

"Could be, you wanna go lay down and I'll bring you up some soup and tacos?"

"Okay, thank you" I tried to hug her but she ducked out of the way.

"Im sorry but I'm really not trying to get sick"

"I understand" I went back to bed and switched on young royals. I always retwatch this show when I'm sick or sad. I grabbed my tissues and blew out my nose. I felt my forehead and it was warm as fuck.

"Hey, mami" river came in and got into bed with me.

"Im gonna get you sick"

"I don't care, what's wrong? You need me to take you to the doctor?"

"No I'm fine" I leaned my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back.

"She sick?" Chandler came in.

"Yeah, she doesn't want me to take her to the doctor"

"Guys, I'm fine" I huffed.

"Here's your soup and tacos" shay came holding a tray but the smell made me nauseous and I immediately ran to the bathroom to throw up.

"You okay?" they yelled.

"Peachy" I yelled in between pukes.

I'm just making this toilet my new best friend cause I don't think I'm gonna be leaving its side anytime soon.

"Im calling mason" river said.

I was too exhausted to fight him on the matter as even more vomit came out of me. "What the fuck is wrong with you" Chandler came to my side and held my hair.

"Clearly I'm sick, chan"

"You hate throwing up, you never throw up"

"Times change" I puked again.

"He's not picking up"

"He's in a meeting, he's phone's probably on silent" I said.

"So what do we do now?"

"Get me a cold face towel" shay instructed river and he nodded and got me a cold towel. Shay put it on my forehead to cool me down and it started working.

"Bring me my redbull!"

"On it" river ran and got my redbull.

"We need to get to campus, are you gonna be okay?" Chandler looked at me concerned.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I'll call mom if I need anything"

"Okay"

River handed me the redbull and they left to get to class. I flushed the toilet, brushed my teeth and got back into bed. I looked at the tacos and soup in disgust. For some reason, I just hate the smell.

I continued to watch young royals until I got hungry and went downstairs to look for snacks. I opened the fridge and saw spicy pickles. Fuck yes
I opened the jar and took out one pickle. I grabbed a bag of hot cheetos and went back to bed. I continued to eat my pickle along with my cheetos.

I heard the doorbell making me huff and reluctantly go downstairs to check who it is.

"What?" I opened the door to see my mom standing with one of my snack boxes from home.

"Well hello to you too"

"Sorry mom, didn't expect to see you here"

"Chan messaged me saying you were ill so I figured I'd come keep my baby company" she pulled out a bottle of wine making me smile.

"We need to watch law and order" mom demanded as we walked into the living room.

"Fine fine"

Mom grabbed two glasses and poured us wine. While I went over to the kitchen to grab two pickle jars since that's the only thing I can stomach right now.

"What season are we watching?" mom yelled.

"Let's start at season one" I yelled back.

I felt my headache coming back so I drank three pain tablets. I continued looking for more snacks.

"Mom, you want anything?!"

"Ice cream with bourbon in it!"

Im not sure if we have bourbon, let me check rivers room. I ran up the stairs and went to rivers room and saw two bottles of bourbon. I grabbed one and headed back downstairs. I grabbed my pickle jar and the bourbon and headed to the living room.

The headache became worse and I felt a wave of dizziness hit me. "Mom"

The last thing I saw was my mom running to me and all I saw was darkness.