Chapter 25

Mason

"Mr Grey, the dean needs to see you" Shay walked in while I was mid lesson.

"One moment, guys" I took off my mic and headed outside the class.

"I lied, why the fuck are you two timing my best friend? Do you not love your life? I will end your sorry ass"

"Woah, what are you talking about?" I held up my hands in shock.

"You're engaged?"

"No the fuck I'm not" I scoffed.

"Then why the fuck did that redheaded bimbo tell my kat that?" she stared at me with fire in her eyes.

"Redhead? Cassie?"

"I don't fucking know the chucky dolls name" she fumed.

"That's my ex, Jake brought her to my house to try and set us back up. I told her, I was with someone clearly she didn't take that seriously, if she's telling kat that"

"Are you being for real cause I will stab a fork through your little weiner" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Ask your brother, I told him as soon I left the coffee shop. Where's kat? Please tell me she didn't believe that shit"

"She's came into our dorm and cried then I tried to take her mind of it then your bitch came and made it worse and I couldn't get my Kat to stop crying. You better fix this or I'm coming at you with razorblades and lemon juice" she basically growled out before storming off.
I saw Chandler waiting for her at the end of the hall before they disappeared.

Fuck, I hope kat can forgive me for this stupid bullshit Cassie just pulled.

I went back into my class and continued with my lesson plan. After I finished, kat was suppose to come but I already knew she wouldn't be attending class.
I checked my phone and saw a message from river saying Kat's sleeping and will meet me in the parking lot when I'm done.

The day rolled on and I finished all my classes. I grabbed my case and walked to the parking lot. I didn't see kat anywhere so I decided to wait for her.

"Hey bunny boo" cassie appeared infront of me making me groan.

"What do you want?"

"Came to surprise you, let's go have dinner together" she smiled.

"I told you to get the fuck out of my house"

"I got me a little apartment for now until you change your mind and we can live together again"

"Stay away from me"

I saw kat walking on and I knew cassie couldn't find out about us.

"Katherine! Why weren't you in class?" I waved her over hoping she will go with it and not expose us to cassie.

"I got a little sick" she shrugged. I looked at her face and it was still puffy and her eyes were red but other than that she was still absolutely gorgeous.

"Oh hey, I know you" cassie pointed at kat.

"Yeah, thanks for helping with the tequila"

"No problem" cassie smiled.

"Was that all, Mr Grey?" kat looked at me expectantly.

"No, I need you to add a few things to my calendar"

"I'll leave you guys alone, see you at home sweetie" she kissed my cheek and walked off.

"Fix your own calendar" kat glared at me and was about to walk away but I grabbed her.

"Im sure river told you by now that she's a lunatic"

"He did but you are allowing her in your space, kissing your cheek and holding your hand. How would you feel if I did that with jake?"

"I'd feel awful but I promise you, I would never get back together with her. Im with you and I told her I'm with someone but she's clearly running on her own delusions"

"If she's this good at playing games to win you back then maybe I should take step back and let you handle whatever you have going on"

"So you just wanna end it over a little mishap?"

"It's not done just sort your shit out then come talk to me" she walked off without giving me a chance to defend my case further.

I got in my car and sped off home. Jake better not be there cause if he is, he better pack his bags cause I'm well and truly over his bullshit.
When I arrived home, I saw two cars in my driveway which pissed me off even more.

I walked in and went straight to the living and saw jake and cassie sitting and having tea. How fucking cute.

"Get out" I said calmly.

"What?" jake looked at me weird.

"I want you both out of my house, get your shit and get out"

"Are you seriously kicking your brother out?" Cassie looked at me in shock.

"What did I even do?" jake asked.

"You invaded my life with this sea creature and you've been going on about my student even though you fucking cheated on her"

"Cheated on who?" cassie looked at him confused.

"I cheated on kat but it was one time, I dont understand why she won't just forgive me"

"Wait your personal assistant is his ex?" cassie asked and jake nodded.

"Why can't your brother just ask her to talk to you" cassie suggested to jake.

"You two are so quick to invade someone's boundaries. Once a no has been said there should not be anymore persisting"

"This is ridiculous, I'm going to my dorm" jake stormed out.

"I wanna meet her" cassie blurted out and I looked at her confused.

"Meet who?"

"Your new girlfriend, why are you hiding her away?"

"I don't owe you a fucking explanation, get out or I will call the cops"

"Fine" she glared at me before getting her things and leaving.

"You know what? I actually think you've done this in my favour so I can get kat back"

"Just leave" I was too exhausted to agrue with jake.

I closed the door behind them and went up to my room and collapsed onto my bed. Fuck what a day