Chapter 19

Katherine

"Why the fuck are you here?" Chandler huffed as he came into the kitchen.

"Why are you here? I called dibs" I glared at him.

"You know what, we can just share" shay suggested making chan and I glare at her.

"Fine just don't bother us" I narrowed my eyes at Chandler before grabbing Mason's hand and heading to the living room.

"I'm gonna go put something comfy on, you wanna change as well?"

"You got guy clothes?" he raised his brow.

"Yeah, river sleeps over all the time"

"That's gonna stop when we're dating right?"

"Yes, I know boundaries" I rolled my eyes and he pecked my lips before throwing me over his shoulder and walking us to my room. We arrived and he threw me on the bed before climbing on top of me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed the back of his neck before kissing him. He flipped us so that I was on top and we continued kissing. He thrusted upwards making me moan feeling him underneath me.

"Seriously guys?" I heard shay's voice making me groan and turn to glare at her.

"Do you mind?"

"The door is open and we can hear your moans, it's just kissing stop acting like virgins" she walked back out making me sigh and roll off mason.

"We really not going to get any play with them in the house huh?" Mason turned to look at me.

"Unfortunately" I sighed before getting up and changing into a pajama shorts and a oversized shirt.

"No bra?"

"Don't like to wear those inside" I shrugged.

He smirked before coming up to me and flicking my boob. "You got cute ones"

"Cute?"

"Yeah they're perfect" he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Here's a pants, do you want a shirt?"

"Sure, what do you have?"

"I have matching horror shirts that river didn't like cause he said nobody would fuck him in that" I held up two shirts of Jason vs freddy.

"I love it" he chucked and grabbed the bigger size.

After we were done, we headed down stairs and I set up nightmare on elm street when mason brought our food and snacks and put them on the coffee table. He sat next to me and I grabbed the blanket next to me and closed us with it.

I laid my head on his chest as I cuddled into him.

"What are we watching?" Chandler and shay came in and sat on the loveseat. I glared holes in their heads and they knew it cause they kept the head firmly towards the TV.

"I heard we having a nice day in" I heard river yell making me groan and hide in masons chest making him chuckle.

"We in the living room" Chandler yelled.

"Well hello couples" river smirked as he looked at us.

"Hey man" river and mason did their bro hug thing and river shoved me off mason making me glare at him.

"When did y'all become official?"

"We're just chilling" Mason shrugged.

"Why did you have to say it like that?" I turned to mason.

"Is that not what we doing?"

"Awkward" river and chan sang making me throw them with pillows.

"Let's go get some ice cream" shay grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. I climbed onto the counter while shay started looking for ice cream.

"We just chilling gives me such fuck boy energy like you could've said that any other way" I groaned.

"I mean isn't that what you guys are doing? Just seeing where it goes before anything becomes official?" shay threw me two bags of hot cheetos.

"I mean yeah but he could've said something different or nothing at all to anyone besides me"

"You are just overthinking it, don't ruin it over something dumb" she handed me a tub of ice cream and helped me down from the counter before we joined the guys.

When we walked into the living room, Chandler and river were cuddling on the loves eat while mason continued to watch the movie. I swear those two are so weird.

I got back onto the couch with mason and handed him the tub of ice cream. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I laid down on his chest and started eating my cheetos.
Shay decided to climb behind chandler's back and kicked river off the couch.

"Knock a single man when his down" river huffed before joining Mason and I on our couch.

"Hey bestie" river smiled before pulling me into a hug.

"What do you want?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"Nothing, you weirdo" he scoffed before grabbing the cheetos out of my hand.

"Wanna go upstairs?" Mason whispered in my ear and I nodded. We both got up and left ignoring their questions.
As soon as we came in my room, mason grabbed and threw me on the bed.

"What the hell?" I looked at him surprised.

"You just easy to toss" he shrugged before joining me on the bed.

"That's a scary thought" i draped my one leg over his torso while I laid on his chest and he played with my hair.

"I'm actually glad we met at that party" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Same here, you're pretty great" he chuckled as he kissed my forehead.

"Do you think you will be able to contain yourself with me in your class?"

"Not sure but how about you come over to mine after classes?"

"What about jake?"

"He's staying on campus with that Jessica chick"

"Wow and he had the audacity to want me back" I shook my head.

"Yeah that's jake for you"

"I'm really starting to like you" he mumbled.

"Say that more clearly" I smiled before climbing on top of him.

"I'm starting to like you" he smiled. I grinned before pecking his lips. He grabbed the back of my neck and deepened the kiss.

"This is gonna be a fun weekend" I grinned at him.