Chapter 37

Mason

"River" Chandler banged on Jessica's door while I leaned against the car.

Chandler kept banging on the door for like 5 more minutes till I got tired and decided to pick the lock.

"You got a Bobby pin?" I looked at Chandler.

"Oh yeah let me check my hair" he pretended to look for a Bobby pin in his hair making me roll my eyes. "No, I'm not a nine year old"

"You run like one" I muttered as I walked back to my car and got my pocket knife before going to open the door.

"Where did you learn to pick locks?" Chandler looked at me weirdly.

"From my dad" I shrugged.

I got the door open and Chandler started walking around the dark house.

"Do you actually think he's here?" I whispered.

"Where else could he be?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I heard a voice making us jump and Chandler instantly punched... jake?

"You scared me, you dirty bastard" Chandler glared at him as he held his hand.

"You're in my girlfriends house and I get punched?" jake scoffed as he got up.

"Where's river?" I asked him.

"River? I just got here?" he looked at us confused.

"Okay, are we in a clue movie?" Chandler huffed as he went up the stairs and started searching for riv.

"Why is river in my girlfriend's house?"

"He's fucking her, thought you knew?" I smirked as his face turned red from anger.

"Why are you guys taking everyone from me, you took my girlfriend and now river" he fumed.

"You cheated on kat, don't act like we're some demons that wronged you"

"You were my brother and you were messing with my kat"

"She wanted me, don't know what else to tell you" I shrugged.

"We'll see about that"

"We already did, she's my girlfriend so just let it go cause you won't come out of this any better" I nodded at his scars on his face.

"Mason! I found him" Chandler yelled and I sprinted up the stairs.

"In what room?" I yelled back.

Chandler came out of one of the rooms and I followed him back in to see river and Jessica fast asleep in her bed.

"Of course" I sighed as I shook my head.

"How do we wake him? He's a puncher"

"Go get some water, he can punch the water if he wants"

"Okay" chan ran out.

"Jessica" jake shouted as he came in and tried to attack river but I held him back.

"That's one thing, you're not gonna do" I held his arms behind his back as he struggled.

"Jessica!" he yelled making her stir and wake up.

"What the fuck?" she yelled as she covered herself with the blanket and shook river awake.

"Im here" Chandler ran in and launched the water on both river and a very awake Jessica.

"Oops" he dropped the bucket to see a pissed Jessica staring at us.

"Dude" river groaned as he stood up to see me holding jake back.