Chapter 21

Katherine

Shay and I were sitting in the living room after coming back from the rink. The guys were in the kitchen making nachos since we're going to have a horror night and a late night swim.

"What movies do you think will scare the guys shitless?" I asked shay as I scrolled through potential movies to watch.

"Texas chainsaw massacre is a definite must"

"Okay but which one?"

"2003, obviously" she looked at me like it was obvious.

"Okay, what else?"

"Freddy Vs Jason then X"

"Okay" I chose the movies.

"The boys are taking forever in that kitchen" shay huffed. I went over to the couch and grabbed a basket of treats and sat down next to shay again. I sat the basket between both of us and covered it with the blanket so they guys won't see.

"Do you just have a snack box in every little corner of this house?" shay looked at me amused.

"That would be telling, my dear friend" I winked making her laugh.

"Guys! The movie is about to start so hurry the fuck up!" I yelled.

"Hold your fucking horses" Chandler yelled back before they all walked into the living room each of them holding a plate of nachos along with some gauc on the side.

"Mason" I held out my hand and he lifted me before sitting down and placing me on his lap.

"Really?" Shay looked at us weird.

"What? I like him" I gave her the same look back.

"Not you casually admitting your feelings infront of him" River chuckled as he took a seat by the coffee table.

"Shut up" I grabbed a bag of marshmallows from my basket and launched it at his head.

"Hey, this head is precious" he turned to glare at me.

"Oh whatever" I cuddled into masons chest.

"Can we start this movie already? Shay come sit on daddy's lap" Chandler smirked.

"Eww what the fuck?" River and I yelled in unison.

"Shut up" shay huffed before joining Chandler on the other couch.

"Put the light off, please and thank you" River yelled making me roll my eyes.

"Chandler, its closer to you"

"No it's not"

"Oh for fucks sake" shay slammed the light off.

The movie eventually started and I climbed off masons lap and grabbed a pack of sweets from my basket.

"You such a lil snack monster" he chuckled as he looked at my snack basket.

"I'll take that as a compliment" I pecked his lips and pulled away but he grabbed the back of my neck and deepned the kiss.
"Don't do that unless you wanna finish it" I smirked making his eyes widen.

"Did that three redbulls turn you into a horndog?" he questioned and I shrugged innocently.

"Turn the movie up, I don't need my single ears, hearing kissing" river turned to glare at us playfully.

"Sorry" I smiled at him.

"That offer still stand?"

"Let's go" I got up and grabbed his hand before leading him up to my room. Before I could even close the door, mason threw me on the bed and immediately his mouth was on mine. My legs went around his waist and I grabbed back of his neck making the kiss more urgent. While still kissing, he removed my shorts and I felt his land slide down my body making me shudder and moan into the kiss. I felt him move my underwear to the side and his finger inside of me. I broke the kiss as my moans took over me. He suddenly stopped and I opened my eyes to see him taking off my underwear, I watched his head move between my thighs.

My thighs tightened around his head, locking his head in place. My hand gripped the sheets as I felt his tongue. More moans escaped my mouth. I felt his arms sneak under my thighs and held me down. His hands pressed down on my lower stomach as an attempt to hold me still. "Mason, stop" I breathed out.

I felt him smile before moving back up and pecking my lips. He got off the bed and removed his shirt and pants only standing in his boxers. I watched him remove the last piece of clothing and my eyes remained fixed on him.
"You wanna do this?" he looked at me with an serious expression.

"Yes" I nodded.

"Lovely" he smiled before pulling my legs to the edge of the bed and picking me up. "Where are we going?"

"Nowhere" he moved us to the bed and without warning I felt him inside of me. I gasped and grabbed his shoulder, my nails gripping him for dear life.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, you're just a lot" I winched  slightly.

"We can stop if you want" he moved a strand of hair from my face and kissed my forehead.

"No, I don't want to stop" I grabbed his hips and shoved him inside of me. I moaned loudly finally feeling all of him. "Fuck" he groaned in my ear.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I scratched his back. "Faster" I whisper in his ear, he immediately obliged and slammed deep and hard into me. I clutched his body as lost myself in the haze. He wrapped his arms around my lower back and held me tight as he slammed into me repeatedly. I screamed out in pleasure as I heard his moans in my ear.

"Fuck, Katherine" he groaned out.

Electric sensations shot through me making my body feel like live wire. "You ready?" he grabbed my throat as I nodded and felt him pull out before slamming inside of me hard which sent me over the edge. Mason stuck his fingers in my mouth and let me lick myself off him. "Almost done, princess" he slammed into me a few more times before he came inside of me.

"Holy shit" I breathed out as we laid next to each other, panting.

"You were amazing" he kissed my forehead. I grabbed the blanket to cover us and cuddled up close to him.