Chapter 3: Luigi's Dream

Mario: It's been five years since we started dating Luigi. I'm going to propose to her soon.

Luigi: Are going to use the ring pop gave you.

Mario: Of course, he gave it to me before he and ma died. He said it was grandmamas.

Luigi: I just hope your love life is more successful than mine. I suck at this whole dating thing.

Mario: Don't beat yourself up Luigi, I can say you seem to be pretty decent I mean Hildy seems to like you.

Luigi: Thanks Mario I'm still a little hungry I'm going to get a snack.

Luigi goes to the cabinet to grab cookies to have as a snack.

Mario: Luigi I'm going to bed.

Luigi: Ok, good night, Mario.

Mario: Night Luigi

Luigi: Love you, Mario.

Mario: Same to you, Luigi.

Mario goes upstairs and enters his room. Luigi with the plastic tray of cookies sits on the couch and turns on the TV. Some old Japanese film with a rubber suit monster, that looks like a dinosaur, destroying a city is on the local sci-fi channel he likes to watch. After three hours of watching tv Luigi goes into his room which has fantasy books, dinosaur models and video games. Luigi gets into his bed and after scrolling on his phone he eventually falls asleep. In Luigi's dream he's visited by a blue star creature.

Luigi: Where am I?

Lumalee: You're in the realm between dimensions. I'm Lumalee and you and your brother are prophesied heroes!

Luigi: Lumalee was it? Why are we heroes?

Lumalee: A princess from another world living in the one you live in has been kidnapped by The Great Demon King Bowser Koopa and taken back to her home dimension.

Luigi: What do you want us to do?

Lumalee: Follow your heart, Luigi. That's all you can do.

The Lumalee laughs as he spins quickly with bluesparks flying around it and explodes into dust.