Chapter 13: Downfall of Koopa

When they look around Mario and Luigi are happy to be home when they realize that Koopa is there too. The Mushroom Kingdom castle has replaced the World Trade Center and citizens of New York City look in awe at the structure. Piranha Plants in pipes emerge in flower shops which the workers and patrons run in fear as the plants strike at them. Koopa stands up and looks around at the citizens of Brooklyn who see Koopa who lost his tuxedo due to the force of being thrown into the pipe, Kamek and the Koopa Troopas which causes them to run and scream out of fear due to their appearance.

Koopa: Finally, I'm in the realm of humans! I can now rule not only the Mushroom Kingdom but also this pathetic world.

Kamek: We're here!

Daisy: You're not going to get away with this Koopa.

Koopa: But I already have my dear princess.

Mario: Peach, we'll be right back Luigi and I have to grab some things from our shop.

Peach: We'll try to hold Koopa's forces.

Luckily, the merging of dimensions placed everyone in front of the brothers' shop, so Mario and Luigi run in to grab their tools to use as weapons. DK grabs a random parked car and throws it at Koopa who dodges it by going into his shell. The koopa troopas try to attack the brothers but are knocked out by them using a wrench to bash them on the head. Koopa breathes fire at DK who picks up another car to block the fire but isn't lucky as he is burned. Kamek tries to summon magic, but he can't, as if magic doesn't work in this realm. Daisy sees a mushroom but not any mushroom. It's purple with pink spots and she tosses it to Peach who tosses it to Toad but before it can reach Toadette Kamek throws a shell of one of the fallen troops and it falls out of the air.

Kamek: Hah now you can't stop Koopa. Soon when he kills those plumbers the prophecy won't ever come true!

As Kamek maniacally laughs, DK walks over behind him and punches him into the ground. Peach, Daisy, Toad and Toadette look at the ape in shock.

Donkey Kong: What? You can't tell me he wasn't getting annoying.

Just then a rogue weapon made by Koopa's army, a small windup toy like bomb called a bob-omb is noticed by Daisy. She picks it up right when she sees Mario and Luigi fighting Koopa with their tools.

Daisy: Mario Luigi, here use this. It's a bomb throw it at Koopa!

Daisy throws the bob-omb to the brothers.

Mario: Luigi, are you ready for this?

Luigi: You bet brother.

Mario turns the wind key and lets Luigi throw it at Koopa when he has his mouth open. Peach finds the shattered pieces of her jewel thankfully the damage isn't too bad, so she puts it back together. When she places the final piece in and places it on her dress it causes the worlds to unmerge, sending them back to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Koopa: No! I was going to rule both the mushroom kingdom and that pathetic human world. How dare you defy me princess.

Mario: The bomb didn't go off yet?

Luigi: Maybe because we threw it into a damp place?

Donkey Kong: I'll take care of this.

DK rushes at Koopa causing the mighty dragon to fall on his back. Mugger, who was the only one to not be affected by the merging of worlds, flies in on a clown car as his wings were broken while fighting.

Koopa: Mugger, give me your clown car.

Mugger: My lord I'm afraid I can't do that.

Koopa: You listen to me, or I will...

Koopa then feels something inside like an appendix pain and he realizes the bob-omb is about to explode.

Koopa: No, I can't be killed, I'm the Great Demon King Bowser Koopa! Nothing can stop me!

Mario: Well, Koopa looks like a couple of nobodies from Brooklyn just kicked your ass ain't that right Luigi.

Luigi: Sure is, Mario. Have fun Koopa it was nice meeting you.

Koopa now in a rageful state starts to breath fire but then he explodes, launching his skeletal remains into the Clown Car, crushing and killing the general. Mario and Luigi do a brotherly handshake when suddenly Koopa erupts from the clown car only letting out animalistic roars and shooting blue fire from his mouth. Mario and Luigi see the wands of both Kamek and Daisy grab and use them on Koopa.

Mario: See you later alligator.

The brothers shoot magic at Koopa's skeletal form as he attempts to dodge the bolts of magic while shooting blue fire from his mouth until he is hanging on the edge of Clown Car causing him to eventually fall out of the clown car with one last burst of blue fire before he shatters on the ground of the Mushroom Kingdom leaving his skull the only thing in tacked. Peach runs to Luigi and kisses him on the nose.